Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Verified users

Jump to newest

By *andiceCool OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldham

So we have verified by photo and verified by cam/meet. Both show different icons on the profile. What is there to distinguish between verified by cam or meet? I get countless messages from couples asking to meet who all say they are verified. On looking at their profiles a lot are only cam verified. Although this does infact mean they are a couple,it doesn't mean they ever meet as one.Or in fact they ever meet at all.Could admin not bring out a different icon to seperate the two?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can not tell the difference. Unless they are showing the summary. Have to agree there should be seaperate icons for them

over a year ago

By *omanyKingMan
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Verifying on cam? How the hell Ya gonna know the person on cam is the profile holder. On a different site My ex and I counted lots of different folks on the same profile from morning to night.

over a year ago

I was planning to meet a guy over the weekend, apparently he was staying local with work for several months... I noticed he'd been verified by cam and didn't pay much attention to it...

Until he kept banging on about Skype and wanting me to watch him, wouldn't meet me unless I did..

So I naturally refused.. Penny dropped when I remembered he'd only been verified by Cam and that he had no intention of ever meeting, and the story he told was aload of B***ocks!!

Has seriously made me think about how I am on here in future

Post new Message to Thread