Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

verifying yourself ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen a couple of profiles now where the couple have separate profiles and are then verifying their own couple profile.

Thought it was against fabs rules to verify yourself ??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Report the profiles x

Others have to verify you are who you say you are.

Reply privately

By *omerladyWoman
over a year ago

Taunton

I have a couples profile with a good friend. We photo verified ourselves in the normal way but waited until we met someone before getting verified by others. We could have done it ourselves but it sounded wrong. Being verified by others makes it feel more genuine, to us at least.

Best to report.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I have a couples profile with a good friend. We photo verified ourselves in the normal way but waited until we met someone before getting verified by others. We could have done it ourselves but it sounded wrong. Being verified by others makes it feel more genuine, to us at least.

Best to report. "

You could have verified yourself, but once reported you could have found your account disabled as it is against site rules to veri your own profile.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You could have verified yourself, but once reported you could have found your account disabled as it is against site rules to veri your own profile."

And that's how it should be.

Now how come ive been back to look at the profile I have reported and now find myself unable to see it ?

I haven't added this profile to my block list ?

Reply privately