Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

FAQ and single male veris

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It has often been debated on the forums about whether single men can be verified by cam. The general consensus from one of your forum mods is that they can.

However the FAQ are misleading. Can they be amended? They currently state:

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm pretty sure that the change waade recently so that men can no longer be verified by cam switch would make the faq's correct. Maybe I'm wrong though but it certainly seems a new thing

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I'm pretty sure that the change waade recently so that men can no longer be verified by cam switch would make the faq's correct. Maybe I'm wrong though but it certainly seems a new thing "

No, it isn't recent, the FAQ's just havn't been updated.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm pretty sure that the change waade recently so that men can no longer be verified by cam switch would make the faq's correct. Maybe I'm wrong though but it certainly seems a new thing

No, it isn't recent, the FAQ's just havn't been updated."

Ah ok, Just have missed that bit when we joined as I thought it had changed when I read them. Very confusing then indeed for people

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I'm pretty sure that the change waade recently so that men can no longer be verified by cam switch would make the faq's correct. Maybe I'm wrong though but it certainly seems a new thing "

I've been here 6 1/2 years, and it has been possible to Cam veri men all the time I've been here.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

It is possible to cam-verify a solo male, but not very sensible, in my opinion. What is the verification going to say? "He's a man, just like he says he is"?

The point of cam-verifications is to prove that the gender of the profile is the same as the gender of the person on cam... but no-one ever pretends to be a solo male (unlike people pretending to be a solo-female or MF couple). So while the FAQs do need correcting, I guess it's not high on the list of priorities, as this would just lead to an increased number of solo-male cam-verifications.

For people who are searching for genuine verified solo-males, having so many being cam-verified just makes searching for the diamonds more difficult.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It is possible to cam-verify a solo male, but not very sensible, in my opinion. What is the verification going to say? "He's a man, just like he says he is"?

The point of cam-verifications is to prove that the gender of the profile is the same as the gender of the person on cam... but no-one ever pretends to be a solo male (unlike people pretending to be a solo-female or MF couple). So while the FAQs do need correcting, I guess it's not high on the list of priorities, as this would just lead to an increased number of solo-male cam-verifications.

For people who are searching for genuine verified solo-males, having so many being cam-verified just makes searching for the diamonds more difficult. "

However this is causing confusion and is now being brought up on a daily basis. Clear clarification is needed in the FAQ, which should reflect accurately how the verification system works.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"It is possible to cam-verify a solo male, but not very sensible, in my opinion. What is the verification going to say? "He's a man, just like he says he is"?

For people who are searching for genuine verified solo-males, having so many being cam-verified just makes searching for the diamonds more difficult. "

True, but a cam veri may prevent the use of out of date pics, or pics off the web.

Single men should have access to the same features on here as single women and couples, however useless they may be.

Post new Message to Thread