Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

An open question for Admin xx

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Prompted by another post this morning about fish

I wondered who else wonders why the photo profiles are so heavily censored by the Admin team on fab ??

I have over the last few weeks had three photos rejected one was my Soapy tattoo the reason given was no cartoon characters allowed (Yeah some peeps think im mad but thats pushin it lol)

The tattoo is actually my copyright as far as im aware lol

The other two pics show me in a compromising position with a young lady and in my opinion and hers incidentally you cannot see her face clearly

Those two were actually accepted and then taken off so i presume consistency of opion is in plkay here with the photo mods

I also feel that your profile is your own ta do with photo wise what you want too and if its not illegal or immoral then whats the problem??

We are all adults and if i want to put up for instance a funny pic that has nothing of me in it why cant i??

Or even a holiday pic as the fish one mentioned earlier??

I do not in anyway want ta rock the boat here but would like this to be explained if possible

Craig xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Agree with Soapy there seems to be very little consistency with the way photographs are rejected.

Our pics were very innocent and posted so others could see what we had been up to on holiday, no nudity, no cruelty to animals but very colourful and atmospheric.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree with Soapy as well. We all have artistic licence here and I accept that rules need to be kept. I completely agree with no children, no animals used in a sexual way (I cant see the probably with underwater diving, as long as the fish are swimming and not indulging in a 69) etc etc, all the usual rules.

One of our posters stated they were told that fish had nothing to do with swinging, well so what, some of us dont live or breath swinging 24/7, we are promoting a bit of our personalities visually within our profiles.

I have some slightly unusual pictures which have nothing to do with swinging too. But they are not offensive in any way, unusual yes, but I dont think they are doing any harm. Im not keen on cum oozing out of arsehole pictures but I accept that the owner of such pics are happy with them.

Soapy is a fun, friendly man, cartoon images suit Soapy (thats not meant rudely), hes fun, he likes dressing up, so what, it tells us about the type of guy he is.

I would like to know what criteria is set for photos.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bump xx

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Full photo rules here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Soapy tat should probably have been allowed. Feel free to re-submit.

Other people in your photos their faces will need to be well obscured; this is for privacy reasons.

With over 3000 photos moderated each day there are bound to be mistakes. Feel free to use CONTACT link to alert Admin.

Admin x

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Regarding animals:

"No pets / animals. Sorry, but you can't include your pets in the photos. Unfortunately, this turns some perverts on and we don't want their kind on Fab."

We know it might sound petty but it's for ease for the mods (no animals is pretty easy to mod) and to keep beast lovers off of Fab. And really, is there need for photos of pics with animals on a swing site?

Admin x

By *ro_guyMan
over a year ago

Central Scotland and South of the border

"Regarding animals:

"No pets / animals. Sorry, but you can't include your pets in the photos. Unfortunately, this turns some perverts on and we don't want their kind on Fab."

We know it might sound petty but it's for ease for the mods (no animals is pretty easy to mod) and to keep beast lovers off of Fab. And really, is there need for photos of pics with animals on a swing site?

Admin x"

No unless its lepardskin tights lmao

Post new Message to Thread