Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Free profiles

Jump to newest

By *arlsbergdosex OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Free profiles (unrestricted) ruin FAB. Stop them now. I'm starting a petition!!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/12/16 17:28:28]

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

All profiles are unrestricted.

Reply privately

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Free profiles (unrestricted) ruin FAB. Stop them now. I'm starting a petition!!! "

Sometimes I'm amazed at the difference some people think £5 for 60 days will make.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Hasn't Fab always been free to join?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Free profiles (unrestricted) ruin FAB. Stop them now. I'm starting a petition!!! "

In what way do they ruin fab OP?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Free profiles (unrestricted) ruin FAB. Stop them now. I'm starting a petition!!!

Sometimes I'm amazed at the difference some people think £5 for 60 days will make. "

Not everyone gets 60, newer profiles only get 50 but still worth it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've not seen how they ruin it to be honest I haven't generally noticed it makes a vast difference between the one who pay or don't.

I can see why some don't pay since they don't spend half they lives on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You get idiots who pay the site supporter fee aswell as those who dont

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plymouth

The reason they spoil FAB is it is FAR too easy for ANYONE to join and set up a profile in minutes and get full access! Most of these people are NOT genuine OR serious. It also allows the undesirable to create a new profile at will to continue hassling people who don't want their attentions. Likewise ANY profile that is free and not even photo verified at minimum, say within a cpl weeks, should be disabled or removed. This way any user can be assured that the people they are potentially talking to are more likely to be real AND genuine

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I don't pay. Its all my fault

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"The reason they spoil FAB is it is FAR too easy for ANYONE to join and set up a profile in minutes and get full access! Most of these people are NOT genuine OR serious. It also allows the undesirable to create a new profile at will to continue hassling people who don't want their attentions. Likewise ANY profile that is free and not even photo verified at minimum, say within a cpl weeks, should be disabled or removed. This way any user can be assured that the people they are potentially talking to are more likely to be real AND genuine "

Why don't you just filter out newbies and people without verifications?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plymouth

Ha no ...... you don't. But you're VERIFIED ..... and clearly genuine. Would you pay if you had to???

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't get the hysteria over fake profiles. If they are fake don't engage with them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Something in the water.....?

You've been here over a year. You've had meets. If you can't spot/filter/avoid such people/profiles by now....then you probably never will.

Nobody (but you) can waste your time if you have half a brain.

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Ha no ...... you don't. But you're VERIFIED ..... and clearly genuine. Would you pay if you had to???"

Nope

Reply privately

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

You can filter out Newbies, unverified, no pics, outside your age range on your messages. So straight away you can cut out most of the yo-yo profilers without having to engage your brain.

After that you just have to use a bit of common sense.

It would be nice to have a site where everyone was who they said they were. And everyone was obliged to meet you once you winked at them, to prove they are "genuine", whatever the fuck that means.

But making it a compulsory £5 isn't going to change that, because even dickheads are allowed money these days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only a couple weeks dam can't see it improving things, just making it worse

People take months to get a meet and very doesn't mean they're not serious, some people are selective

Reply privately

By *aroleBaskinWoman
over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

"You can filter out Newbies, unverified, no pics, outside your age range on your messages. So straight away you can cut out most of the yo-yo profilers without having to engage your brain.

After that you just have to use a bit of common sense.

It would be nice to have a site where everyone was who they said they were. And everyone was obliged to meet you once you winked at them, to prove they are "genuine", whatever the fuck that means.

But making it a compulsory £5 isn't going to change that, because even dickheads are allowed money these days. "

Exactly this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The reason they spoil FAB is it is FAR too easy for ANYONE to join and set up a profile in minutes and get full access! Most of these people are NOT genuine OR serious. It also allows the undesirable to create a new profile at will to continue hassling people who don't want their attentions. Likewise ANY profile that is free and not even photo verified at minimum, say within a cpl weeks, should be disabled or removed. This way any user can be assured that the people they are potentially talking to are more likely to be real AND genuine "

They don't get full access.

Did you initially join as a freebie or did you go site supporter from day one?

Because if you joined as a freebie and upgraded later, you're a hypocrit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They really don't "ruin" fab do they OP, that's a tad over the top. They're mildly irksome, generally very simple to spot and at best may cause an ironic chuckle, raised eyebrows and people flick along to the next one. Don't sweat it. 'Tis the season tonne jolly after all.

Reply privately

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

"The reason they spoil FAB is it is FAR too easy for ANYONE to join and set up a profile in minutes and get full access! Most of these people are NOT genuine OR serious. It also allows the undesirable to create a new profile at will to continue hassling people who don't want their attentions. Likewise ANY profile that is free and not even photo verified at minimum, say within a cpl weeks, should be disabled or removed. This way any user can be assured that the people they are potentially talking to are more likely to be real AND genuine

They don't get full access.

Did you initially join as a freebie or did you go site supporter from day one?

Because if you joined as a freebie and upgraded later, you're a hypocrit."

Reply privately

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I agree making the site paid for would get rid of most of the time wasters and those just in it for a virtual thrill

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's most of my meets gone, the site has the tools to block them so can't see what harm there doing really.

I've had more shite from people that pay the fee.

Reply privately

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Years ago I was on that site in america that finds friends

That was a pay site and there was more fakes there than on fab, fakes will pay just for the fun of winding people up,

use the filters as others have said,

or is it that the people who you message don't want to meet you,

so they must be fake

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

DO more SHOUTING OP, that'll sort THEM out.

(or you'll hyperventilate)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Years ago I was on that site in america that finds friends

That was a pay site and there was more fakes there than on fab, fakes will pay just for the fun of winding people up,

use the filters as others have said,

or is it that the people who you message don't want to meet you,

so they must be fake "

Reply privately

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

I've had some fun meets with new, unverified members. And I've also wasted a lot of time with fakes and idiots - many of whom had paid their fiver!

Goes with the territory, but I think the argument is won by the (genuine and verified) lady above who pointed out that she wouldn't pay. We can't afford to lose people like her! There are few enough genuine people on the site already.

Apply your own filter and rules. We're all different, so making sweeping rules across the whole site isn't going to work.

Happy Christmas!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can usually tell who is genuine or not by reading their profile itself. Anything from being on for a year with no veri's or based on what they say while chatting or what they wrote on their profile.

Reply privately

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Common sense, that's all that is needed. Unfortunately that is not something that Fabswingers can supply you with.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Can't say I've ever encountered a fake profile

I am gifted with common sense though so that does help

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been here over a year with no meets but I cannot see point of paying for privilege of just having messages deleted or ignored

Reply privately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

This is turning into a twice a week thread yawn.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The reason..blah blah... join and set up a profile in minutes and get full access! Blah blahdy blah"

No you cant. Theres a waiting time after joining to do most things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People with fake profiles still have money!

Reply privately

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

If we was forced to pay we wouldn't be on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

mate just worry about your profile and leave us alone..happy meeting prople. billy

Reply privately