Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

The art of good manners is truly gone

Jump to newest

By *he Muncher OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Since joining this site 1 year ago i have been dismayed and truly astounded by the bad manners shown by some.

I recently had to block and report someone for the first time, The simply astounding way that some treat others is beyond belief, Is it really so hard to say "sorry but i'm not interested" i would venture to say not.

I have posted messaged and winked at members and only a small percentage (VERY SMALL) have had the politeness to reply even if only to say No.

To those who do show simple basic respect and politeness I take my hat off and say thank you, To the others who don't, Who place contact conditions which are unrealistic, Who fail to be polite i say this, My patience is wearing VERY THIN and from now on i will treat you in the same way you treat me.

Who are the CULPRITS you may ask the answer is WOMEN, Take from this post what you will but i never thought that the women on this site would be so rude to others when they moan about the men being a problem.

To end i ask this question " Why would i recommend this site to others so that they may recieve the same treatment?"

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

shame you havnt had a meet in the last year... maybe thats why some folks will not give you the time of day on here if you are not veried after a year ... goes back in me corner

Reply privately

By *he Muncher OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundee

It's not the lack of meets that really infuriates me (Though it doesn't help)it's the really bad manners shown that i'm really getting "cheesed off" with.

And i'm not buying the story "oh we get so many replies" etc either.

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

There is no rule that says people have to reply to your unsolicited mail to them.

No one is owed a reply of any kind to their mail, not even a "thanks but no thanks".

Some people will reply, others won't and if not getting replies back really does annoy you that much then this site probably isn't the one for you as the "not replying" won't stop just because you post a forum thread about it.

If they don't reply to your mail then take it that they are not interested in you and move on to the next profile, someone sometime will reply and when they do you will forget all about the ones that didn't.

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Quick peep at the FAQ could have saved you angst. These people aren't being rude after all!

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

(thread closed)

Admin

Reply privately