Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

verification time limit?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

reading a few threads, Word of Mouth is a good example and others.

Whats the general thoughts of verification being time limited, say 6 months, 12 months or eternity?

I see it could show if people have meet in say the time span, or if they are no playing as singlies, as no partner.

Maybe different types of verification can last longer than others, A meet lasts the longest, but cam, phone could be shorter. I know it's dependent on the software.

However, as you see my profile has none. I'm looking for specific type of fun and those I have meet would rather not, spoil their straight changes etc, lol, but, anyway, moving one, lol

I think a time limit is good, as it can help see who are active and who are not. What do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

Won't you then just have people who have already verified each other 'bumping' their verification? There wouldn't even be any need for them to meet again.

By *teve_SoleilCouple
over a year ago

Malaysia

How about if they've been trying to meet but unsuccessful for 6 months?...then lose their only verification...and become harder to meet?...:D

over a year ago

"How about if they've been trying to meet but unsuccessful for 6 months?...then lose their only verification...and become harder to meet?...:D"

I have offered flexibility on the time scale, 12 months for a real meet.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

wouldn't it just be easier to look at the date on the verify to see how old it is??

xx

over a year ago

"wouldn't it just be easier to look at the date on the verify to see how old it is??

xx"

Of course you could, but it's still there, and shows up in the quick search next to their name.

By *teve_SoleilCouple
over a year ago

Malaysia

"wouldn't it just be easier to look at the date on the verify to see how old it is??

xx

Of course you could, but it's still there, and shows up in the quick search next to their name."

Then it's just a matter of reading the profile...:D

over a year ago

xx

Of course you could, but it's still there, and shows up in the quick search next to their name.

Then it's just a matter of reading the profile...:D"

Still time and effort, especially since there are search options to only include verified, and that could be 2 years old...

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

i'll apologise beforehand but i cant resist....

awwwwwwwww

lol, again, sorry

xx

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

What exactly are you suggesting should be verified here, the person/people or how often they meet?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I find this thread absolutley hysterical as its written by a guy whose been on the site for 6 months and doesnt have a verified profile.

If you want to meet someone you want to meet them, I personally check verifications as i have people to my home but will meet people without verifications once i feel comfortable.

Now if someone genuinely wants to meet you it takes two seconds to put a webcam on or not and a quick phone call. If they dont do this you can take it they dont want to meet you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lets say i got 5 verifications.. i drop out of the scene for 12 months due to any kind of circumstance....... when i come back would this then mean i would then have to prove i am genuine again?

surely thats the only purpose of the verifications, as a guideline to see if people are who they say they are.

over a year ago

"I find this thread absolutley hysterical as its written by a guy whose been on the site for 6 months and doesnt have a verified profile....."

Didn't you read the whole message? tut tut.

I have explained about my verification...

over a year ago

"What exactly are you suggesting should be verified here, the person/people or how often they meet? "

How long a verification should last.

over a year ago

"lets say i got 5 verifications.. i drop out of the scene for 12 months due to any kind of circumstance....... when i come back would this then mean i would then have to prove i am genuine again?

surely thats the only purpose of the verifications, as a guideline to see if people are who they say they are. "

Yes, you would have to start again. I think it's the only way to ensure that the whole FAB thing is current and up

to date

over a year ago

This topic was posted as the result of an allegation that someone had been on her a long time and now looking suspect, but was verified.

Hence, how long should a verification last. And there is a difference between a question and a statement

over a year ago

" an allegation that someone had been on her a long time and now looking suspect, "

So how long was he on 'her' to become suspect? Sorry, just couldn't resist

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I find this thread absolutley hysterical as its written by a guy whose been on the site for 6 months and doesnt have a verified profile.....

I have explained about my verification..."

I did read it thankyou. You can have a verified profile without showing verifications you know. Also what if everyone was to say the same as you. Any one could say anything.

You seem rather obsessive about it all. If you was someone with regular uptodate verifications on your profile then maybe you would be in more of a position to ask the question. You dont even have a verified profile (for whatever reason) that is what i find hysterical

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

oh and do let me know how often i have to shag to keep my verifications uptodate. Dont forget alot of people have regular shags, should they put a verification on every single time they meet.

over a year ago

"I find this thread absolutley hysterical as its written by a guy whose been on the site for 6 months and doesnt have a verified profile.....

I have explained about my verification...

I did read it thankyou. You can have a verified profile without showing verifications you know. Also what if everyone was to say the same as you. Any one could say anything.

You seem rather obsessive about it all. If you was someone with regular uptodate verifications on your profile then maybe you would be in more of a position to ask the question. You dont even have a verified profile (for whatever reason) that is what i find hysterical"

Chuckle away, mind you don't choke if you become too hysterical, some might miss you

over a year ago

"oh and do let me know how often i have to shag to keep my verifications uptodate. Dont forget alot of people have regular shags, should they put a verification on every single time they meet."

I'm not saying that, only how long a verification should last, what you do with your bits is up to you...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

What i cant understand is why you are so worried about those with verifications. So if they expire after a year and noone has met for a year puff everything disappears into smoke and noone can prove there genuine lol.

Oh and dont worry im very careful how i choke but thanks for the concern

over a year ago

"

I think a time limit is good, as it can help see who are active and who are not. What do you think?

"

When you are finally verified are you going to delete your verifications after a set period?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Do you become any less genuine if you're verified and hav'nt had a meet for a while and not updated your profile with new verifications?

over a year ago

I tried to count how many said;

Yes to Verification time limit

or

No Verification lasts for ever.

I did get a lot of noise though

over a year ago

Sorry, but if it's too much trouble for you to read through a few verifications note the dates on them etc etc, is it also going to be too much trouble, on a cold and wet winter's night, to get off your backside and keep that meet you arranged a week or 2 ago?

I'm sorry, but most things in life involve a bit of effort!! You get out of something what you put into it!!

Post new Message to Thread