Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

more bi-options?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry if this has been dealt-with elsewhere, but...

Would it be easy to add a button to the search options?

Fem bi, Male bi-cur. or something?

Some guys - like me - are definitely not bi, and don't even find men attractive, as such, but nonetheless don't mind a little handling, oral, etc.

Mrs Mothman loves the idea too, of seeing her otherwise hetero-hubby with a cock in his mouth...

Please don't say I'm the only one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i_garyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

This would definitely be good.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We agree also, we think that this is the only SEARCH missing and think it would be easier to find the right people you are looking for, we suggested it ages ago, but nothing has been added -yet, hopefully it will now as more people are suggesting it and want it to be a feature on here.

over a year ago

how about an open for discussion or openminded option then it can be discussed between the parties in concern

By *Y MAN n MECouple
over a year ago

FIFE

"We agree also, we think that this is the only SEARCH missing and think it would be easier to find the right people you are looking for, we suggested it ages ago, but nothing has been added -yet, hopefully it will now as more people are suggesting it and want it to be a feature on here. "

Totally agree... do admin realise how difficult it is to filter through guys proiles only to find they have straight as sexuality, the you get mesages from them because you've looked at them... what a waste of time, should we start a bi male search option petition on here??? we for one sorry two would be first to sign...come on admin please please make our day and add this option....

By *evadomCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

We agree with the above, it would be nice to a bi filter BUT what about all them straight men that are to shy to admit it!! We have had loads of mail and winks off straight guys

over a year ago

maybe i am old fashioned but if you dont mind another fella performing oral on you or handling you, you are bi, why do ppl say they are not bi when surely touch from man to man and then man to female or vice versa is bi, or am i wrong, probably lol

By *Y MAN n MECouple
over a year ago

FIFE

"We agree with the above, it would be nice to a bi filter BUT what about all them straight men that are to shy to admit it!! We have had loads of mail and winks off straight guys"

So do we.... ok lets say make it a bi/bicurious filter...at least that would cover most of the shy ones....surely they can admit to curiosity? its the really straight ones that just want a female and would jump a mile if another guys brushed by them naked....we have had that happen, to all those may we say bi does not mean gay and bi guys like fun with both genders.

over a year ago

Good points anh & kitten

over a year ago

We agree with all of you with all things said and suggested, put our names down too on the petition for bi/bi-curious filter on the search engine.It defo would be quicker and better to find people looking for the same and visa versa.

Post new Message to Thread