Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

bi men

Jump to newest

By *redGinger2016 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nearby

We can block males which is a great feature! We do not want to meet couples with bi males either, but can't set this as a default block which would save soooooo much time when searching - Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes you should be able to block any variant person that you want.

I don't think this one can be added without an overhaul though. I think admin have said in the past that the reason the search doesn't let you pick Couple Bi/straight male & Bi/straight female (i.e. pick the sex and sexuality of each partner within that couple) is because it was never in the design at the start. The last explanation I saw said it would be a big database change to allow the profiles to records which member of a couple was which gender and their sexuality. After that everyone would have to update their profiles to the new version to confirm who was who.

So I'm guessing the answer on this one is that they can't offer that because the database doesn't record if A or B in the couple is male or female, bi or straight etc.

Or that could be horribly out of date and there's another reason the bi-search can only find couples where BOTH are bi (and not just the man or the woman).

By *hoenixandflamesCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

LOL - And yet we have the opposite problem from the Bi male phobic people in that we get straight men all the bloody time.

So, just say thanks, but no thanks.

But yeah, the website does appear to be running something 15 years old as a back end.

Post new Message to Thread