Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

26th Dec 2010

Jump to newest

By *ucati1098 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

Hi

Is any one else having problems on the site today. Each page I click on is taking some time to load and in Chat this morning people's web cams where showing on but taking time to show any live pic's. I have been logged off a couple of times as well.

Been away for about an hour now and the pages are still taking ages to load.

xx Ducati1098

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had the same issues earlier with pages taking ages to load, however, it appears to be ok now.

over a year ago

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 26/12/10 16:09:40]

over a year ago

nottingham

Still having the same problems and last post seems to of been removed as well. Sent feedback ref this now

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

When that message comes up it means the poster has removed their own post.....so it must have been you.

over a year ago

nottingham

That really doesn't account for the slowness of the site over the last 36 hrs of the site. Thanks for the help though.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"That really doesn't account for the slowness of the site over the last 36 hrs of the site. Thanks for the help though. "

The site has been going ok for me but then again I clean out my temporary internet files on a regular basis, it could be that for you too or it could be just that your ISP is giving you a slow connection speed just now.

It's always worth trying cleaning up your PC first of all though.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"That really doesn't account for the slowness of the site over the last 36 hrs of the site. Thanks for the help though. "

no, it doesn't, but I was just making sure the site doesn't get the blame for a person taking their own post off...

over a year ago

nottingham

Hi

Not sure how my post got removed but I dont blame the site for that happening. The speed when loading different pages seems to vary from slow to taking ages. I have clean up internet history and disk clean up and log off then on and it still the same. Maybe better tomorrow.

Post new Message to Thread