Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Being able to set two permanent locations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I work in one City during the week, and then the following week have my time off in another. Could we not introduce a way of setting two postcodes or cities permanently letting me sort out meets at both? Would be very useful for all the commuters out there who spend most of their time between two places and are able to meet in both rather than having to constantly switch cities and potentially missing out on opportunities

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

I've seen profiles where they put in the From section eg liverpool and Manchester. It can be typed in manually judging by the number of misspellings I've seen even of liverpool. :-/

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're allowed to have more than one profile on here, so long as it's not for getting round being blocked or malicious purposes. You could have a profile for each area?

over a year ago

"You're allowed to have more than one profile on here, so long as it's not for getting round being blocked or malicious purposes. You could have a profile for each area?"

Why bother simply say the two cities in your profile!

over a year ago

"You're allowed to have more than one profile on here, so long as it's not for getting round being blocked or malicious purposes. You could have a profile for each area?

Why bother simply say the two cities in your profile! "

Sometimes your location gets messed up (if you're on your phone and using 'who's near me'). It would help with that, but yeah if who's near me is ok then do what you said.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks, I'll give those a go! I was just hoping it could be sorted so you would appear in both places when someone did a search

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 17:33:27]

over a year ago

"Thanks, I'll give those a go! I was just hoping it could be sorted so you would appear in both places when someone did a search"

You can do a search for those areas (and save them for any other time you want to look). Not sure if only having the place names on your page would bring you up in either search anyone else makes. It should do, in theory, if you have both places where you have liverpool. Whos near searches - it won't work then.

Post new Message to Thread