Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

A "u have contacted this person" icon??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was wondering if it was possable to have a little icon that showed up on a profile once u have sent them a msg/wink whatever so that u dont make the mistake of messaging them again. i know that me n gav have done this an thus come across as pushy. we'r not, we just use different pc's and have the same taste. an icon on a profile would stop this from happening.

is there anyway this might be able to be done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This would be good

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Keep all your sent messages for a while,or use your hotlist to save the profiles that you have messaged

over a year ago

we tried this... but memory and human error is all 2 easy 2 blame!

over a year ago

We block those that we have messaged that show no interest, as we do with those that message us that we have no interest in.

The site system then prevents you from messaging, winking etc again - it's a very effective reminder.

we now have 10,901 on our block list and counting *whistles*

over a year ago

"We block those that we have messaged that show no interest, as we do with those that message us that we have no interest in.

The site system then prevents you from messaging, winking etc again - it's a very effective reminder.

we now have 10,901 on our block list and counting *whistles*"

very good idea... will have 2 try this...

thanks

over a year ago

But then if ever you go in the chat room, all of those 10,000 users will be blocked in there too...........

Could be a very very lonely chat!!!

Steve

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

That would be a great idea if it can be done.

over a year ago

"But then if ever you go in the chat room, all of those 10,000 users will be blocked in there too...........

Steve"

10,902 now lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"But then if ever you go in the chat room, all of those 10,000 users will be blocked in there too...........

Steve

10,902 now lol"

LMAO

over a year ago

"We block those that we have messaged that show no interest, as we do with those that message us that we have no interest in.

we now have 10,901 on our block list and counting *whistles*"

Are there any left that you can chat with?

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Keep all your sent messages for a while,or use your hotlist to save the profiles that you have messaged"

Not a bad idea, however for me just casue I don;'t match someone's criteria or we've determined we're not going to meet shouldn't mean we can't still chat (forums/chatroom or if we met in person) which could effectively be the outcome?

Whilst yes its easy to chat to those you get on with in the hope of playing with them (if one hasn't) I don't want to be known simply for chatting to those I've played with or intend to play with as its far from the case.

A simple reminder that "You can hat to them - but don't intend asking them to meet as you're looking for different things" would be a hint?

Post new Message to Thread