Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

A few site suggestions

Jump to newest

By *andom2chat OP   Man
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Hi folks, Just a few site suggestions for future consideration.

1: One of the things I'd love to be able to do is "rearrange" the order of my Galleries. So

Sometimes I'd like to make some of my favourite pics I use to send more frequently (in mails) closer to the top of my Gallery. If they were uploaded at an earlier date they will be at the bottom of my pics so I have to scroll a long way to the end of mailing them (or upload them again to make them closer to the top). Perhaps even see the order in horizontal rather than one vertical row when mailing might help save time.

*Hope this makes sense*

2: Ability to turn off features such as Winks. As nice as it is to receive a Wink at times there are also times when it's just not wanted (such as from people outside the age range I want them from) as I tend to prefer folk younger than me even though I'm more (cough) vintage. Would it be possible to set the age, sexual preference, etc of folk you receive Winks etc from or just switch them off when not in the mood for them?

3: A Bi Forum or Forum for LBGT Users. We have the new Bi Chat Room & perhaps an LBGT Forum would be a logical extension for those that like to split their time between Chat & Forum use. I realise Fab also have FabGuys but it's not as popular as FS & means using 2 sites, paying 2 Site Supporters & not many want to be on both. Perhaps many of us would enjoy a Forum where, irrespective of gender, we could share Forum threads on matters specific to the LGBT users.

In closing, thanks for the new option in mails to "delete" pics after a mail has been read. This is a fantastic new option button as sometimes I have reservations sending a face pic, particularly as some users may be "weekender profiles" that don't always stick around. It's also good because once another I'm comfortable another user isn't a weekender member I can resend it if they want it.

It also saves me continually deleting certain pics & having to continually re-upload & delete them. So thanks Admin. Great job.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great idea though didn't know those outside ones age range could still wink

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Great idea though didn't know those outside ones age range could still wink"

They can't if the age range states 'only'

By *andom2chat OP   Man
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Great idea though didn't know those outside ones age range could still wink"

They can't but I deliberately don't set an age preference as I will chat to folk my age but not what I'm looking for sexually, so i don't set that age filter. That's why I've stated it in my profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Great idea though didn't know those outside ones age range could still wink

They can't if the age range states 'only'"

Ah right okay

Post new Message to Thread