Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Forums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a suggestion;

Would love a notification when a forum you posted to is replied to with an option to cancel notifications for any (or all) particular thread(s).

Dirty Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

- an option to 'watch this post' would be a great addition to the site

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" - an option to 'watch this post' would be a great addition to the site "

Agreed......

over a year ago

"Just a suggestion;

Would love a notification when a forum you posted to is replied to with an option to cancel notifications for any (or all) particular thread(s).

Dirty Xx

"

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Not wanting to hijack your thread, i would also love to see a function on peoples profiles that shows their activity on the forums (the green arrow would suffice)

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Not wanting to hijack your thread, i would also love to see a function on peoples profiles that shows their activity on the forums (the green arrow would suffice) "

Agreed, because its a great way of seeing what someone is like, at least as an online persona.

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Not wanting to hijack your thread, i would also love to see a function on peoples profiles that shows their activity on the forums (the green arrow would suffice)

Agreed, because its a great way of seeing what someone is like, at least as an online persona."

Totally agree - on a purely selfish note - I'd like to see if someone is helpful, argumentative, funny, or indeed a bully - as it would certainly assist me as a party organiser ..

over a year ago

We already have a green arrow for you to use so you can see what peoples posts are like

over a year ago

"Just a suggestion;

Dirty Xx

"

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"We already have a green arrow for you to use so you can see what peoples posts are like"

I know that, I'm asking if the green arrow could be added to a persons PROFILE to enable us to check out peoples forum activity from there

over a year ago

why are there no reply notifications on this forum? must be the only on in the world. it looks like an old phpbb forum with broken email replies.

over a year ago

how do you edit your posts as well?

over a year ago

"We already have a green arrow for you to use so you can see what peoples posts are like

I know that, I'm asking if the green arrow could be added to a persons PROFILE to enable us to check out peoples forum activity from there

"

Not sure it Would be worth it with such a small percentage of folks using the forum.

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Not sure it Would be worth it with such a small percentage of folks using the forum."

I agree - but I did say it was a purely selfish basis (forum input can help me - as a party organiser - to see what personailty traits people have)

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"how do you edit your posts as well?"

use the preview tab

over a year ago

"how do you edit your posts as well?"

You can either delete your post though the option only lasts a few moments or as someone has said, use the preview option

over a year ago

There is however the option to show what forums you've posted on via the left hand side if you're on a computer and at the top of the page if you're on your phone

over a year ago

I think being able to 'like' a post would be a good idea. Some threads get filled too quickly and it's worse when half the posts at a copy/reply and just a tagged on.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I think being able to 'like' a post would be a good idea. Some threads get filled too quickly and it's worse when half the posts at a copy/reply and just a tagged on."

And don't forget the thumbs down icon too Tom - it would be used as often!

Sometimes even more so!

A

over a year ago

"I think being able to 'like' a post would be a good idea. Some threads get filled too quickly and it's worse when half the posts at a copy/reply and just a tagged on."

over a year ago

"I think being able to 'like' a post would be a good idea. Some threads get filled too quickly and it's worse when half the posts at a copy/reply and just a tagged on.

And don't forget the thumbs down icon too Tom - it would be used as often!

Sometimes even more so!

A"

And a facepalm button..

Post new Message to Thread