Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

profile pics too small

Jump to newest

By * and h OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

Could we please be able to tap on someone's profile pic to see it larger like the other photos on the profile. Very often people put face pics on thier profile pics and they are too small to see. Thanks xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Could we please be able to tap on someone's profile pic to see it larger like the other photos on the profile. Very often people put face pics on thier profile pics and they are too small to see. Thanks xxx"

I'm guessing that's kind of the point though? If they wanted you to be able to see a full size face photo they'd put it in the public gallery.

By keeping it small it lets you see them but not TOO closely! A semi-private option ..

By * and h OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Could we please be able to tap on someone's profile pic to see it larger like the other photos on the profile. Very often people put face pics on thier profile pics and they are too small to see. Thanks xxx

I'm guessing that's kind of the point though? If they wanted you to be able to see a full size face photo they'd put it in the public gallery.

By keeping it small it lets you see them but not TOO closely! A semi-private option .. "

Mmmm maybe. I'm not sure if people realise? Xx

Post new Message to Thread