Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Search by body type

Jump to newest

By *annylovermarie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aberdare

It's about time this site had a body type search. I prefer larger people to skinny ones so would prefer to search for curvy or ample etc. Most sites have it apart from this one. xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icjMan
over a year ago

Bethnal Green

I previously didn't realy bothered about the requested feature as age filter has already quite helpful.. but now starting to acknowledge the need of some here for that feature after a bloke went quiet after he looked at (with permission) a beautiful female friend's profile whom I was planning to have a bi mmf with.. admirers unite!

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

Tameside

But don't you think that in further fragmenting or categorising people you are in danger of making the site too cumbersome?

It could go to ridiculous lengths and categories, eye colour, hair colour age, weight, height, breast size, cock size, shaven, hairy, ethnicity would have at least 10 different subsets and sexual preference is a factor too.

Where could I find a short red haired woman with blue eyes, who doesn't shave, is athletic build and is Chinese, and after searching for her and finding her she lives in America. I think that by limiting your options you are storing up disappointment for yourself. Sometimes what you get is better than what you wanted.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will that help though? Had some hot meets on here and a few disasters Definition of body as average confuses some people I have 32w 42c 178cm about 78kgs not firm so class myself average or slim. average I have met Fit athletic, stocky athletic and slim guys and some who thought they was muscular ( fat) I don't think defining body size will help some lie, some dream. some don't know. So picture's are best though they can be deceptive. its all so bloody confusing,

over a year ago

"Will that help though? Had some hot meets on here and a few disasters Definition of body as average confuses some people I have 32w 42c 178cm about 78kgs not firm so class myself average or slim. average I have met Fit athletic, stocky athletic and slim guys and some who thought they was muscular ( fat) I don't think defining body size will help some lie, some dream. some don't know. So picture's are best though they can be deceptive. its all so bloody confusing, "

do pics of body not give some idea??....

over a year ago

The amount of overweight guys that list themselves as "Athletic" makes that search useless. And if it was set up, even more people would just change their type.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It may be useful to search this way but until/if all users use the same methodology to categorise their bodies, then searching would provide almost meaningless results.

Some sites have heights, weights and other stats, allowing viewers to make their own minds up, but again with thousands of users, that would mean all of us having to change profiles.

I don't think there's an easy way, as athletic, average etc all mean such diverse things to people. And as the nation gets bigger, with more obesity around, average would shift, so that more overweight people would move into that category.

over a year ago

"Will that help though? Had some hot meets on here and a few disasters Definition of body as average confuses some people I have 32w 42c 178cm about 78kgs not firm so class myself average or slim. average I have met Fit athletic, stocky athletic and slim guys and some who thought they was muscular ( fat) I don't think defining body size will help some lie, some dream. some don't know. So picture's are best though they can be deceptive. its all so bloody confusing,

do pics of body not give some idea??...."

Not when blindfolded

By *i-4-2Man
over a year ago

Stratford

I like the idea, especially being able to look for, say, black or asian or white people, rather than body size. I was going to say you can't lie about colour, but given what is in the news today in America, maybe you can.

Post new Message to Thread