Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Forum posts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel that it would be good for the forums if you could like a members post.It would stop situations where in some threads you can have the same post repeated several times with a thumbs up at the bottom.

I wouldn't want the ability to quote to disappear but a simple thumb up box so you could like the post.

It can make the threads a little disjointed as well if somebody is doing this from one of the first posts as the thread often changes direction somewhere along the line!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can do that with the thumbs up or am I missing something here? There is nothing you can do about more than one person saying the same comment, it is either they want to say it whether its been said before or they comment without reading the thread

over a year ago

I suggested this recently and think it would be a great feature. Yes its always nice to get quoted and a but some threads fill up with that and a like feature would hopefully stop that

over a year ago

"You can do that with the thumbs up or am I missing something here? There is nothing you can do about more than one person saying the same comment, it is either they want to say it whether its been said before or they comment without reading the thread "

Yeah I think you are missing the point

over a year ago

"I suggested this recently and think it would be a great feature. Yes its always nice to get quoted and a but some threads fill up with that and a like feature would hopefully stop that"

Oh I must have missed that!!I'm not trying to nick your idea!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 13:15:55]

over a year ago

"I suggested this recently and think it would be a great feature. Yes its always nice to get quoted and a but some threads fill up with that and a like feature would hopefully stop that

Oh I must have missed that!!I'm not trying to nick your idea!! "

It was on a general thread. I personally think it would be great function to add

over a year ago

"I feel that it would be good for the forums if you could like a members post.It would stop situations where in some threads you can have the same post repeated several times with a thumbs up at the bottom.

I wouldn't want the ability to quote to disappear but a simple thumb up box so you could like the post.

It can make the threads a little disjointed as well if somebody is doing this from one of the first posts as the thread often changes direction somewhere along the line!! "

Definitely gets my vote . Great way for a post to be liked and numbers tracked, without taking up the thread.

Post new Message to Thread