Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Reporting a no-show?

Jump to newest

By *angbang junkie OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Just wondering what happens when you report a no-show? Is it logged somewhere? Just reported all the no-shows to a group session where loads failed to show, but wondering if its really worth my effort and time?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

God didnt know we could report them will look into this later

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think if they get reported a few times they may be shown the site door but to be honest once they've not turned up once they're not going to get a second chance with me anyway.

Block them to make sure they don't message you next time you arrange something and forget about them.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Official reply - All reports are reviewed by Admin and they will take action where they see a need.

Personal reply - I wouldnt see it as Admins job to police who gets invited to and actually attends meets of any description, but especially this sort of event that is notoriously poorly attended judging by the number of forum posts about them.

I would guess that the opportunity to report no-shows was intended to out those people who maliciously send someone on a wild goose chase, for example, rather than those who just change their minds etc. But thats my personal view.

Reply privately

By *rincessvenusCouple
over a year ago

Hull

they delete their profile and set another in a nother name

Reply privately

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

It happens live with it

Reply privately

By *angbang junkie OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Yeah, i get all that, just wondered what happens with the report, but it seems nothing. Would it be worth removing this option of reporting?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not sure where you got "nothing happens to a report" from the answers.

I will paste what Admin have said what happens to reports onto the next post.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Reply privately