Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Feature request

Jump to newest

By *erendipity99 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

Hi Admin. I have seen this implemented on other dating and swinging websites.

Could we please have an option to search profile text when you do a search. Let's say for example I wanted to find a couple who like cybersex. I could uses the word cybersex as my search word. Then it would only bring up profiles with the word cybersex in their text. I realise that is not perfect as it would bring up profiles who have "I like cybersex" and also ones that have "I don't like cybersex". I could just not contact the profiles that do not like cybersex and contact the ones that do. I just think if we could search what people have written in their profile it would be a lot easier to find people who like the same things you do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wo4moreCouple
over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"Hi Admin. I have seen this implemented on other dating and swinging websites.

Could we please have an option to search profile text when you do a search. Let's say for example I wanted to find a couple who like cybersex. I could uses the word cybersex as my search word. Then it would only bring up profiles with the word cybersex in their text. I realise that is not perfect as it would bring up profiles who have "I like cybersex" and also ones that have "I don't like cybersex". I could just not contact the profiles that do not like cybersex and contact the ones that do. I just think if we could search what people have written in their profile it would be a lot easier to find people who like the same things you do. "

Can be done already on the advanced search using the drop down interests bar...

over a year ago

Runcorn

[Removed by poster at 31/03/14 08:49:50]

over a year ago

Runcorn

What you said is different. When you do the drop down menu you are choosing to search by an option the owner of the profile has ticked. The problem with that is people often blindly tick the I like cybersex option when creating a profile. That means a lot of people who you contact don't actually like cybersex. I am then thinking "Well why did you tick you do like cybersex?"

If I was able to search profile text I would be able to find people who actually like cybersex.

I was just using cybersex as an example. Being able to search profile text would be very handy. Let's say you are looking for a woman who loves wearing tights. You could search for women in your age range but also add the extra search of look for profiles with tights in their text. If you have a certain maybe unusual kink it would be easier to find like minded people.

Post new Message to Thread