Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Friends Invites

Jump to newest

By *hirefunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Moray & Glasgow

Just wondered if it would be possible to keep a list of the friends invites you have sent but have not been accepted yet, or more commonly just deleted.

I feel it would help avoid sending repeat invites and maybe annoying the receiving members?

Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just try remeber lol xx

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

try adding them to your hotlist too ... then if they have logged on since and you are not a friend then it would be a fair assumption that they have either deleted it - or - accepted it; looked at yr private pics (if you have any) then deleted you as a friend

over a year ago

"Just wondered if it would be possible to keep a list of the friends invites you have sent but have not been accepted yet, or more commonly just deleted.

I feel it would help avoid sending repeat invites and maybe annoying the receiving members?

Any thoughts?"

Only request friends when you've been speaking a while, that way you are likely to be added.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Do you send them out willy nilly? If so, then I know that the vast majority will be simply deleted. If you've spoken a few times and agreed to send friends invite then you won't need to remember - but also a good idea to add to your hotlist if you want to continue sending them out unsolicited. Z

By *hirefunguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Moray & Glasgow

"Do you send them out willy nilly? If so, then I know that the vast majority will be simply deleted. If you've spoken a few times and agreed to send friends invite then you won't need to remember - but also a good idea to add to your hotlist if you want to continue sending them out unsolicited. Z"

Im not in the habit of sending them out willy nilly, only after the exchange of a few messages, and often I ask first. Just that some times I have sent them, and then forgotten if I did or not (must be an age thing - lol)

Just thought if sent invites could be shown along side the received invites it would help my failing memory.

over a year ago

A nice gentleman asked me to block him after I politely said no to his offer to meet up. This way, he will not be able to send me a repeat Friends Invite etc...

Bless him!

over a year ago

If it bothers you that much just keep a note of them in a word or excel doc... If privacy is an issue on your PC then store that doc in a google docs account.

Steve

Post new Message to Thread