Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

fabbed pics

Jump to newest

By *ichaelangela OP   Couple
over a year ago

notts

have discovered that if you have a fabbed pic in your private gallery. any other site member can view it when they click on the pic in "most fabbed"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"have discovered that if you have a fabbed pic in your private gallery. any other site member can view it when they click on the pic in "most fabbed""

Most fabbed only shows public pics.

Admin x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Oooh this caame up in the lounge yeterday.

So if someone has a pic public, it gets fabbed then they decide to move it to private; it should come off the most fabbed page?

Yesterday it was mentioned that the pic that was fabbed was NOT available in their public gallery and yet if clicked from the fabbed pic, came up in full.

Is this connected to the new local fabbed pic thing introduced or a glitch in the system?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Is this connected to the new local fabbed pic thing introduced or a glitch in the system? "

Someone mentioned this new feature to me yesterday, but I thought he was joking, is this new feature real? And where is it?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"

Is this connected to the new local fabbed pic thing introduced or a glitch in the system?

Someone mentioned this new feature to me yesterday, but I thought he was joking, is this new feature real? And where is it? "

sorry to say it is x

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Only public photos show.

(If a public photo is set to private it may take a few minutes to be removed from top fabbed areas.)

Admin x

Post new Message to Thread