Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Meets, Events search enhancements

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there

I saw the post about making events search postcode based, superb suggestion and delighted to hear it's coming.

I think it'd be a good idea to allow saving of searches too. I have to un-tick the same boxes every time I go to the page which, whilst not arduous, is tedious.

Also, could an alert be shown to people who create a meet for people that don't meet their mail filters. So many times I see meets from couples looking for guys but block them on a day to day basis. Perhaps allow from non-filter for duration of meet advert?

Love the site, love the search, hope these suggestions are welcomed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

re meet request but filters, some leave them up and use the 'looked at me', at their convenience to contact someone they believe suitable, without having to sift through x amount of pm's.

I thought you could save searches? So cant answer that one sorry

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"re meet request but filters, some leave them up and use the 'looked at me', at their convenience to contact someone they believe suitable, without having to sift through x amount of pm's."

Hadn't thought of that, guess it only works for site supporters - which of course everyone should be!

"I thought you could save searches?"

You can save Browse searches, not Meets, Events searches.

Post new Message to Thread