Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

fabgirls?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why isn't there a fabgirls site too? are we not wanted enough to warrant our own site (K the female writing this). It would make it so much easier to explore my bi side

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

Erm... wouldnt "Fabgirls" just be full of couples looking for single fems, and single guys pretending to be them?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Must admit have often thought that myself, there is a Fab site just for guys but not for the girls?

over a year ago

"Why isn't there a fabgirls site too? are we not wanted enough to warrant our own site (K the female writing this). It would make it so much easier to explore my bi side "

I think its a good idea.I did once try a popular site for bi/lesbian (not sure if I can name it on here),but it was full of rather scary butch women in boiler suits and I felt very out of place!

over a year ago

" Erm... wouldnt "Fabgirls" just be full of couples looking for single fems, and single guys pretending to be them?"

yes it would.

where do we sign up ?

over a year ago

I think it might just kill this site to be fair

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

London and Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 01/11/13 19:52:39]

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

London and Cheshire

why do both guys and girls need another site? surely guys can look for guys on here and likewise girls too. Surely it's better for admin to look after one site and develop that instead of adding more sites to look after.

That said that, admin do a great job with the FAB website and keep up the good work

over a year ago

"why do both guys and girls need another site? surely guys can look for guys on here and likewise girls too. Surely it's better for admin to look after one site and develop that instead of adding more sites to look after.

That said that, admin do a great job with the FAB website and keep up the good work"

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

there's a very old one called aesops fab les es

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" Erm... wouldnt "Fabgirls" just be full of couples looking for single fems, and single guys pretending to be them?"

then everyone on it should be photo veri'd as minimum- cam veri'd ideally.

over a year ago

Hmmm - often wondered about it...

I'm leaving Fabswingers soon because it no longer fits in with where my life is going.

But I'd be more than happy to sign up to Fab Girls - and very ready to pay to be a member....!

Post new Message to Thread