Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Photos rejected and inconsistencies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's not the first time this has probably been mentioned and if things don't change, it won't be the last

The photo rules are way too vague and as such , are not enforced with any consistency by the photo moderators or photo police

Sometimes a pic is allowed through , and maybe hours, days or months later it gets rejected saying its too rude or another person might have their face showing . How did it get allowed through in the first place ?

Rules should be rules and the current system is too inconsistent where the rule is "nothing rude or nasty" . That's open to abuse and also opinion !

One persons rude is another persons normal. We are all adults here yet some things get allowed and others rejected when it's virtually the same picture !

If you don't want to allow specific things .... Say so ! If you don't want fisting, or pee or shit pics, state you don't allow them. I know of profiles with fisting pics in their profile as well as pissing, so how can they be allowed and yet my pics are rejected as being too rude !

I don't like to see pics of men with dildos in their arses but they are allowed as there's plenty on the site !

A cock in an arse is allowed by you as is a bottle in a pussy, but a fisting pic is too rude ??? It doesn't make sense to me

If it's the same rule for everyone, that's fine, but it appears to be different rules for different people which clearly annoys people including me

So how about listing the pics you can show and cannot show? If someone comes up with a totally new thing that you think is too rude, you can add it to the list but I'm sure you know of most things you don't want to show

The site is great, but the photo issue is one thing that annoys most people !!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I totally agree with you and have had the same experience. Also seen some very red and spanked extremely hard ladies bottoms. Which was a surprise as they supposedly do not allow any pics that show pain. I was told just keep trying as some mods allow some don't. If it is listed as an interest then expect people to want pics on the profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly .... There's the inconsistency !!

Some mods allow it and others don't !!

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

It seems that every time I go back to look at my photos, another one that was previously accepted has been rejected !

I've obviously upset the photo police by questioning their actions !

What's next ? A ban from the site for daring to stand up to the stupid current set of rules ? That a lot of people don't understand or like !

The photo police are reliably unreliable and consistently inconsistent !

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is not that some mods allow it and some not, as mods are instructed not to approve them it is more a pic gets approved by mistake ...people then report it and thats why they get taken off.

Admin have said before on threads that after seeking advice they do not allow peeing pics /fisting pics or anything that looks like someone is being harmed

Yes, these things are listed in the interests but there is a difference between saying you like something to having graphic pics on show of it.

Fo specific questions about your own pics, leave any rejected pics in your gallery and ask Admin to review from the CONTACT button, you will get a mail either pointing you in the direction of why it has been rejected or they will approve.

For any profile that has pics that should be rejected, report them please.

Reply privately