Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

huh?

Jump to newest

By *orny69pussy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tonbridge

Fab seems to decided I'm in a relationship and given me a couples profile!!

I'm a single woman!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm guessing someone's reported your profile after reading the content. It sounds like you meet as a couple (which may not be right but I get that impression).

crystal

over a year ago

Tonbridge

"I'm guessing someone's reported your profile after reading the content. It sounds like you meet as a couple (which may not be right but I get that impression).

crystal"

Aaah I see. Yep it does come across like that, and we went to a club together too. But we definately would play seperately even there.

In fact I got talking to a guy at the club and definately plan on meeting him on my own lol.

Thanks for answering, will see what I can do about it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The " I can only accommodate at my fwb gaff and can't lock him out" says to me you only meet as a couple.

over a year ago

Tonbridge

"The " I can only accommodate at my fwb gaff and can't lock him out" says to me you only meet as a couple. "

Yea i get why it could come across like that. Keeps some of the pushy single guys at bay.. although still had to block them.

Even when we went to the club tho, if we'd played it wouldnt have been together. Was chatting to a guy and plan on meeting him.. alone lol.

He's more like my best mate to be honest.

Post new Message to Thread