Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Deleted profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone I was messaging has disappeared from the site but all the messages I sent and received has gone too. This has never happened before. Can anyone explain?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No is the simple, if unhelpful answer. Some of my best verifications were from a delicious couple in Oxford. Sadly they vanised when the couple deleted their profile.

There is a great deal to be said for hiding ones profile if a break is wanted!

over a year ago

"There is a great deal to be said for hiding ones profile if a break is wanted!"

There is a lot more to be said for respecting someone's decision to leave the site if that's what they want. They probably have plenty more to worry about in life than your precious verifications.

over a year ago

"Someone I was messaging has disappeared from the site but all the messages I sent and received has gone too. This has never happened before. Can anyone explain?"

Men cum and go here all the time. Sometimes they've disappeared before message has been read.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

The messages should stay in the in box and sent mail if it's a simple closure of account so sorry OP I don't know.

over a year ago

"Someone I was messaging has disappeared from the site but all the messages I sent and received has gone too. This has never happened before. Can anyone explain?"

If they left the site why do you need to read the messages, don't get that

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

That's odd, as the message usually stays and their name changes to 'user no longer on site'.

I'm wondering if admin have been tinkering and blocking someone now removes pm's?

Would make sense after the blocking removes from hotlist also, change

Post new Message to Thread