Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

new idea for fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but as we have been on here a while then left and came back, this got me thinking about all blocked previous profiles

Yer they are bound to remease us etc but what if they are there and just hotlist you there no way of knowing

So I think a notification of being added to someones hotlist showing the username will be a good thing to introduce

What do you all think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

No thanks.

If people knew I hotlisted them I wouldn't use it.

I dont want to know who hotlist's me either (nor why!!)

By *cott katieCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury Shropshire

"No thanks.

I dont want to know who hotlist's me either (nor why!!) "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally, I feel it would be a great idea. Sometimes people don't even try to connect with someone else because they think that person would never be interested. It would probably result in a lot more meets.Why not try it? Good idea!

over a year ago

"No thanks.

I dont want to know who hotlist's me either (nor why!!) "

Agreed!

I don't want people to know if I hotlist them (that's my business! I often use Hotlist to remind me who I've made NEGATIVE notes on!). And I deffo don't want to know who has hotlisted me.

over a year ago

"I don't know if this has been mentioned before but as we have been on here a while then left and came back, this got me thinking about all blocked previous profiles

Yer they are bound to remease us etc but what if they are there and just hotlist you there no way of knowing

So I think a notification of being added to someones hotlist showing the username will be a good thing to introduce

What do you all think "

If you want to express an interest without sending a message then send a wink. I'd like to contact those on my hotlist in my own time (ie when I have time to meet or when I've decided if I'd like to)

over a year ago

"Personally, I feel it would be a great idea. Sometimes people don't even try to connect with someone else because they think that person would never be interested. It would probably result in a lot more meets.Why not try it? Good idea! "

I doubt it would result in anymore meets...

over a year ago

"I don't know if this has been mentioned before but as we have been on here a while then left and came back, this got me thinking about all blocked previous profiles

What do you all think "

Maybe you could just reblock the profiles you'd previously blocked?

over a year ago

I don't think it would work as others have stated people use the hotlist for a variety of reasons

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Why not simply have a tick box to allow the person you hotlist to see you've added them.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you all think

Maybe you could just reblock the profiles you'd previously blocked? "

That's a good idea can see your point but previusly we have blocked one single male who has contacted us on a number of profiles ,

Don't know if I am right here but someone told me there is a limit to how many you can have on a block list at one time

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Don't know if I am right here but someone told me there is a limit to how many you can have on a block list at one time "

There is no limit, but if you use the chatrooms and have over about 500 on your block list some of the blocks won't work in chat

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Personally, I feel it would be a great idea. Sometimes people don't even try to connect with someone else because they think that person would never be interested. It would probably result in a lot more meets.Why not try it? Good idea! "

I hotlist those I want to avoid, those I believe will leave the site rapidly and what not. How would notifying someone that I've hotlisted them help?

1) they cant pm me.

2) I might have them listed as 'avoid'

3 I'd simply stop using it, so those I am perving *cough mildly observing lose out as I don't make a decision later to whether or not I'll make contact.

Not everyone uses the hotlist in the same way. How would you feel knowing x amount of couples/women had you on an avoid list? Would you really want a notification to that affect?

Post new Message to Thread