Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

People looking at our profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We would like to know, why if u state on your profile you are not looking fr single guys, and put the filter on, this stops you from being able to see the guys who have looked at your profile! Y is this?? If they can still look, we want to be able to see who's looking!! Any1 else agree?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocketman1971Couple
over a year ago

slatington

"We would like to know, why if u state on your profile you are not looking fr single guys, and put the filter on, this stops you from being able to see the guys who have looked at your profile! Y is this?? If they can still look, we want to be able to see who's looking!! Any1 else agree? "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anyone can hide from showing on the 'looked at me' page. There will be loads of people that have looked but you don't know.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I didn't know filtering them stopped them from appearing on looked at me.

That's not fair though. I have couples filtered and state no couples in my top line & yet my looked at me is full of couples

over a year ago

"I didn't know filtering them stopped them from appearing on looked at me.

That's not fair though. I have couples filtered and state no couples in my top line & yet my looked at me is full of couples "

They don't know you're not looking for couples until they look at your profile.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

The filter doesn't stop who looks at you showing, what will stop that is if they are in stealth mode. I have no tvs/ts etc but I still get them looking and guys who are outwith my age group too.

over a year ago

Anyone can view any profile.

The filters just stop messages, winks and friends invites.

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"The filter doesn't stop who looks at you showing, what will stop that is if they are in stealth mode. I have no tvs/ts etc but I still get them looking and guys who are outwith my age group too."

It does but only for single guys. Also, blocking single guys is the only one which adds "not looking for" on your profile too.

over a year ago

That's not fair though. I have couples filtered and state no couples in my top line & yet my looked at me is full of couples "

Theres nothing to look at so guess ur safe ;0) Wer swingers, people see us, deal with it. The filters are to stop contact.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think it does block single men from being on the look at my list, but can't think at the moment where I saw it.

To the OP...if you are not interested in single males why the need to see who looked at you?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

That's not fair though. I have couples filtered and state no couples in my top line & yet my looked at me is full of couples

They don't know you're not looking for couples until they look at your profile."

My very top line says no couples. No single men have ever looked at my profile, according to looked at me. So i guess they are omitted from the list.

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

u say on your profile your looking to meet men and women 32 to 60 but then it says no single guys so guys cant message you x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

That's not fair though. I have couples filtered and state no couples in my top line & yet my looked at me is full of couples u say on your profile your looking to meet men and women 32 to 60 but then it says no single guys so guys cant message you x"

I know, no one can pm me, I pm'd my friends and forumites. I just want to enjoy fabs without sifting through the pm's, so I've activated my filters.

I dont agree that single men are the only ones that get a 'not looking for' when a filter is in use.

If the system is there to say the filter gives a warning on the profile, then my profile should say 'not looking for couples, mf, ff, etc' as well as single men.

With filters off, I get more couples sending pm's trying their luck than I do when I untick looking for single men and take that filter off.

I had No couples as my top line, do you thing that stopped them looking or trying to make contact? Now it says singles only but even then, I make contact with them first

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

* think sorry

over a year ago

If you have a profile, people will look at it. If you don't want people looking, don't have a profile on the internet.

over a year ago

"We would like to know, why if u state on your profile you are not looking fr single guys, and put the filter on, this stops you from being able to see the guys who have looked at your profile! Y is this?? If they can still look, we want to be able to see who's looking!! Any1 else agree? "

Does it matter as long asd they cant message you. Why dont you put yr pics on private then they cant see those either just a tought

over a year ago

"If you have a profile, people will look at it. If you don't want people looking, don't have a profile on the internet. "

this

over a year ago

The time to worry, is when people don't look at your profile, it is very flattering when they do

over a year ago

Not that it bothers me personally, but could looked at me not be set up like who's near - 2 options, one for everyone and one that matches preferences?

over a year ago

"Not that it bothers me personally, but could looked at me not be set up like who's near - 2 options, one for everyone and one that matches preferences? "

Except the home page shows who is near you so I don't see the point in splitting the looked at list or am I missing the point?

over a year ago

If you are not bothered or looking for single guys, then why does this bother you?

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"Not that it bothers me personally, but could looked at me not be set up like who's near - 2 options, one for everyone and one that matches preferences?

Except the home page shows who is near you so I don't see the point in splitting the looked at list or am I missing the point?"

Yes, I think you have. I'm pretty sure they meant, of the people who have viewed you - who matches your preferences.

over a year ago

You can still see people that have looked at your profile irrespective of the filters. Only time can't see someone is if they have set settings so they don't show up on the looked at me lists

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I just set my filters to block single guys and they all disappeared from my looked at me. Turned the filter off and they came back.

So it does affect your list. Although if I wasn't looking for single guys I wouldn't be bothered if they'd looked or not x

over a year ago

"Not that it bothers me personally, but could looked at me not be set up like who's near - 2 options, one for everyone and one that matches preferences?

Except the home page shows who is near you so I don't see the point in splitting the looked at list or am I missing the point?

Yes, I think you have. I'm pretty sure they meant, of the people who have viewed you - who matches your preferences."

Except on the homepage those who have also viewed you get a little eye next to their profile picture but yes, splitting it would be good I suppose as theoretically they would be those I wouldn't want to meet who are filtered out vs those who I would want to meet, got it now, yes a good idea, had an afternoon nap so brain working now

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

"Anyone can view any profile.

The filters just stop messages, winks and friends invites."

over a year ago

"If you have a profile, people will look at it. If you don't want people looking, don't have a profile on the internet. "

What she said...!!

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Yes, I think you have. I'm pretty sure they meant, of the people who have viewed you - who matches your preferences.

Except on the homepage those who have also viewed you get a little eye next to their profile picture but yes, splitting it would be good I suppose as theoretically they would be those I wouldn't want to meet who are filtered out vs those who I would want to meet, got it now, yes a good idea, had an afternoon nap so brain working now "

The ones on homepage (aka the news feed stuff) only show if they match your preferences and either local or on hotlist (depending on section they're listed under).

Admin x

Post new Message to Thread