Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

old pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

have been perving profiles and realise ppl take pics off for a while then put the same pics back on AND THEY COME UP AS NEW PICS they just move them around a bit, that helps the fakers doesnt it. And so many pics so old specially when the ppl dont cam xxxx any sugggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"have been perving profiles and realise ppl take pics off for a while then put the same pics back on AND THEY COME UP AS NEW PICS they just move them around a bit, that helps the fakers doesnt it. And so many pics so old specially when the ppl dont cam xxxx any sugggestions "

I've noticed that and it's very annoying - cant think of a solution atm

over a year ago

no but i bet admin would know how to sort it

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If they are uploading the original pics then it isn't against any site rules.

Some people like to keep loading pics

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most of the time our content is new, Sometimes people ask us to send them a picture so we upload it again. The photos that don't get many Fabs we take down and put up new ones. But that could be why some of it is happening.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

A lot of "attention seekers" (I'm not suggesting this is a bad thing, there are lots of lovely pics there!) feel that they will get their pics closer to the top of the "Most Fab'd" by reposting them and having them show up in the "Latest Photos" page. I don't think that there's a lot that Admin could do about it, even if they wanted to, as a pic could be cropped or coloured or "adjusted" in some way to make it a "different" pic.

over a year ago

"If they are uploading the original pics then it isn't against any site rules.

Some people like to keep loading pics "

oh i know ruggers hun but then you dont recognise em when u arrange to meet cos their pics agout 8 years old lol xxxxx

Post new Message to Thread