Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

age on couples profile

Jump to newest

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

Can you please make it possible to show age of both members next to screen name as some are huge age gaps which puts one person out of possible age range we had one that showed as a 43 year old couple yet that was her age he was 63 so out of range. This is happening a lot and very frustrating as they get through age filters on profiles.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well they can add it to their names too so we'd both be G37 or K37

The and/or search functions are not always so easy to tweak on these things!

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Can you please make it possible to show age of both members next to screen name as some are huge age gaps which puts one person out of possible age range we had one that showed as a 43 year old couple yet that was her age he was 63 so out of range. This is happening a lot and very frustrating as they get through age filters on profiles. "

On which part of the site are you seeing it only show one age? (we know there are places just want to understand where it's causing you a problem)

Admin x

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

Just on the bit that shows the screen name and then couple 34 for example can it not say couple 34 52 maybe as an example

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

This may be a little ironic as I dont meet with couples, however, I'd like to see a set format so either females on left or males on left across the site for mf couples.

Sometimes working out which is m/f and how old, which is bi etc, is just to painful to bother.

If you decided to list as an eg men then women, across the site then also adding the ages in that order, would mean everyone understood; at a glance.

Just my pennies worth.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Also, I think it would be better if both of a couple had to be within the age range of filters to contact people.

I've ended up filtering couples altogether because of so many messages where only one of them is within my age filters..

By *ub bbw OP   Woman
over a year ago

oldbury

Glad im not the only one struggling with couples who is who and where one is in.age but not the other

over a year ago

What annoys me is that couples with one way outside my age range show up on who's near, message etc, surely if one is outside age preference then couple should not show up in scenarios listed above

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

eh ...this is a free site ..is it that hard to click on a profile and see they arent for you

over a year ago

"Also, I think it would be better if both of a couple had to be within the age range of filters to contact people.

I've ended up filtering couples altogether because of so many messages where only one of them is within my age filters.."

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Just on the bit that shows the screen name and then couple 34 for example can it not say couple 34 52 maybe as an example "

Which page are you seeing this on?

Admin x

over a year ago

Wouldn't it be much easier for the filters if admin could set them up to account for the oldest person of the couple anyway? As it is a lot o cases where the guys is 10/20 plus years older than the girl

over a year ago

Just look at the profile page. It will have both ages on there. ( or should.)

over a year ago

"Just on the bit that shows the screen name and then couple 34 for example can it not say couple 34 52 maybe as an example

Admin x"

The only time I notice this is in the inbox before you open a message. I do find it odd that when we message people it comes up as a 26 year old couple when my partner is 41. Lauz x

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be much easier for the filters if admin could set them up to account for the oldest person of the couple anyway? As it is a lot o cases where the guys is 10/20 plus years older than the girl "

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be much easier for the filters if admin could set the account for the oldest person of the couple anyway? As it is a lot o cases where the guys is 10/20 plus years older than the girl "

As a couple with a 13 year age gap, I can tell you for a fact (based om friend requests, winks and my messages) an awful lot of people will happily relax their upper age limit if the female falls in to what they are looking for.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just on the bit that shows the screen name and then couple 34 for example can it not say couple 34 52 maybe as an example

Admin x"

It only shows one age on meets / events page when a meet is posted by a couple

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

"Glad im not the only one struggling with couples who is who and where one is in.age but not the other "

Agreed. Difficult sometines trying to work out which sex is which. Make sense to keep each gender on same side

Post new Message to Thread