Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

IOS7

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Since upgrading to ios7 for my iPhone 4S, I have to login every single time I view the site, even though I click on the 'keep me logged in' icon. Previously I was always logged in, no problem - anyone else having the same problem? Any clues on how to stop this happening? Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Was happening yo me before the update....happens here...doesn't happen on FB..

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Both of our iPhones on iOS 7 are fine ones a 4s the other is a 5c

By *oversforfun2000Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Mine is the exact same!! Need to log in every time it's a nightmare!! Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi. Since upgrading to ios7 for my iPhone 4S, I have to login every single time I view the site, even though I click on the 'keep me logged in' icon. Previously I was always logged in, no problem - anyone else having the same problem? Any clues on how to stop this happening? Thanks"

Because you have private browsing on, switch it off then you'll stay logged in

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

"Hi. Since upgrading to ios7 for my iPhone 4S, I have to login every single time I view the site, even though I click on the 'keep me logged in' icon. Previously I was always logged in, no problem - anyone else having the same problem? Any clues on how to stop this happening? Thanks

Because you have private browsing on, switch it off then you'll stay logged in"

Not so.....happens on my ipad too...which isn't on private

over a year ago

"Both of our iPhones on iOS 7 are fine ones a 4s the other is a 5c"

Same as mine for the 4 on ios7 only have to log in every now n then but def not every time

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Hi. Since upgrading to ios7 for my iPhone 4S, I have to login every single time I view the site, even though I click on the 'keep me logged in' icon. Previously I was always logged in, no problem - anyone else having the same problem? Any clues on how to stop this happening? Thanks"

Try deleting temp internet files/cookies

Or try google chrome (you can get from app store)

Any better?

(we use IOS7 and it works OK here so it's not some sort of side-wide issue)

Admin x

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

iOS used to have bug where cookie acceptance was randomly turned off.

Worth checking in safari settings this hasn't happened.

Admin x

over a year ago

Will give it a go thanks

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

If it was a cookie issue...would it not happen on all" log in" sites......as I said ....it does not happen on FB...or eBay , Amazon..

Regards..

over a year ago

I had the problem but since turning private browsing off it is working fine now or had been for past 24 hours.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

It does it on mine as well. You will find it only happens when your browser is minimised and you open certain apps. Photo editing apps seem to be a common theme. The App Store will also log you out of Fab - on Safari anyway. I haven't tried any other browsers.

By *himanMan
over a year ago

chichester

Get a better phone galaxy 4

By *abybellWoman
over a year ago

mid-ulster

happens on my ipad but i havent updated ny iphone and i dont think i will. i dont like the new system

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It does it on mine as well. You will find it only happens when your browser is minimised and you open certain apps. Photo editing apps seem to be a common theme. The App Store will also log you out of Fab - on Safari anyway. I haven't tried any other browsers. "

Just to say this isn't down to ios7 update. It did it with ios6 as well. Maybe it's a Safari issue.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Excuse the it was my sausage fingers

over a year ago

"I had the problem but since turning private browsing off it is working fine now or had been for past 24 hours."

Same for me, turned off private not had to log in since

over a year ago

We both have a iPhone 4S and since the update we have had to reload the passwords to use the modems we use , I cannot get onto another site we have used which is no loss as it was crap except I am still paying for it .

The weird bit is that our phones keep switching their Bluetooth on without being asked .

over a year ago

No problems now since I turned the privacy browsing off - thanks everyone

over a year ago

My 4s does it too also if I try to use the back up icon it logs me out automatically so frustrating

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Yup. Bluetooth now has a mind of its own..

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

The update to the ios7 update shoved mine into recovery mode last night and then iTunes wouldn't recognise the bloody thing.

Luckily I had made a cloud backup.

over a year ago

im having no problem at all.

over a year ago

"It does it on mine as well. You will find it only happens when your browser is minimised and you open certain apps. Photo editing apps seem to be a common theme. The App Store will also log you out of Fab - on Safari anyway. I haven't tried any other browsers.

Just to say this isn't down to ios7 update. It did it with ios6 as well. Maybe it's a Safari issue. "

I don't use safari myself...I prefer opera mini on my phone....also uses less data when out and about on 3G

over a year ago

"We both have a iPhone 4S and since the update we have had to reload the passwords to use the modems we use , I cannot get onto another site we have used which is no loss as it was crap except I am still paying for it .

The weird bit is that our phones keep switching their Bluetooth on without being asked .

"

I have the 4 and never had the Bluetooth turn on n off randomly...very strange...oh well modern technology for ya lol

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Apple has now suggested that I upgrade to iOS7 but it seems I need to be connected to WiFi to do so.

Is that right and if I don't have wifi do I need to connect to a public network for however long it takes (someone here said overnight)?

Ta for any help.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

It won't download over cellular. Go and sit in McDonalds for a couple of hours (with a full battery charge)

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Doesn't have to be wireless though. If your PC is connected to the internet do it through iTunes. Make sure you back up first.

over a year ago

It's a bloody bugger.

My phone is slow , I have switch it off and on again because it drops out of the internet and it freezes , it did not do any of the above before.

Post new Message to Thread