Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

safe sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have noticed, lots of couples singles having sex without protection, this is making the site dangerous, it also means people are taking lots of risks, now its not the ones who advertise sex without protection its the men and women who do this, and put people at risk, i e johnny breaks other std spreading, i feel the site owners should send a strong message about the dangers, and give advice how to protect themselves, also people who take the risks if reported should have a danger sigh on the site to remind others they are advertising bareback, others should look at there list to see who is taking the risks, i've been told there is a high hiv on sites like this, we should all protect each other

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Even if people listened to what we say (they don't) we believe it's up to each individual to make decisions about safe sex.

If you choose to practice safe sex, that's your choice. The talk of lists or danger signs isn't really what we're about here

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

don't really think you can advise folk it is up to them, we always always have safe sex even if we have met the folk before

over a year ago

Would love to know, by what right you think you can make demands like that and issue orders in that fashion.

Your beliefs and requirements are admirable, but remain YOUR beliefs and requirements, not everyone else's. Your tone is high handed and frankly bloody offensive. Last time I looked, the monarchs name was Elizabeth and she lives in London, The Priminister is a guy called David, also from London. I believe they effectivly make the laws in this country.

Chil!

over a year ago

alway safe sex

over a year ago

You will find that virtually everyone practices safe sex on here. Most of the unprotected pictures you see are of couples barebacking their spouse or trusted buddy.

Dont assume that seeing a pic of unprotected sex means they dont care about diseases.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

its a no no to sex without a condom

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Each person uses the site as they think fit and it is their choice, and anyone else's choice to go safe or not. I use condoms with all meets. It is not right to assume that a "bareback" picture, however, is someone not playing safe. How do you know who the relevant people are?

What annoys me are the guys who assume it's okay NOT to use one, or use the "I forgot". No problem, cos I have them. Has caused a giggle on one occasion when I was down to my last one which was almost fluorescent blue.

By all means, have your opinion and express it, but the site is not a dictatorship and we are all meant to be adults.

over a year ago

OP just don't play with the people with bb pics and ensure you use a condom & get regular check ups if you are that worried.

The only truly safe sex is no sex.

You are responsible for your own sexual health, not the site admin

over a year ago

i think some of you miss what im saying i don't care about people having unprotected sex if they are together, what im saying is people on this site advertise they want unprotected sex with others, witch i feel is not right and all the men woman who do this are putting all of us at risk, when i say there should be something to teach and let people know that unprotected sex puts lives at risk, i seen people saying if you are circumcised its safe to have sex with out protection, i'm here to have fun safe fun i'm a randy shit but i would not put u at risk so may be we should just remind people about the dangers, if i upset people may be you should look at your selves

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"i think some of you miss what im saying i don't care about people having unprotected sex if they are together, what im saying is people on this site advertise they want unprotected sex with others, witch i feel is not right and all the men woman who do this are putting all of us at risk, when i say there should be something to teach and let people know that unprotected sex puts lives at risk, i seen people saying if you are circumcised its safe to have sex with out protection, i'm here to have fun safe fun i'm a randy shit but i would not put u at risk so may be we should just remind people about the dangers, if i upset people may be you should look at your selves "

Your original post clearly mentioned people having unprotected sex, NOT that they want unprotected sex. If I misread your thread, then I apologise, but I stand by original reply.

over a year ago

"i think some of you miss what im saying i don't care about people having unprotected sex if they are together, what im saying is people on this site advertise they want unprotected sex with others, witch i feel is not right and all the men woman who do this are putting all of us at risk, when i say there should be something to teach and let people know that unprotected sex puts lives at risk, i seen people saying if you are circumcised its safe to have sex with out protection, i'm here to have fun safe fun i'm a randy shit but i would not put u at risk so may be we should just remind people about the dangers, if i upset people may be you should look at your selves "

Does it really matter if other people want unprotected sex.. you do realise this is a site for adults.. ones that make up their own minds if they want to have unprotected sex or not.

I personally 99.9 percent of the time use a condom for penetration... However with my play partner I don't.. and if we mutually decided with another couple to not use condoms that would be our choice.

Same as I won't use one for oral..

Fab can't really enforce people using protection and some just don't want to.. that is their choice.. it's not the ones that are honest about bareback I worry about so much as I can choose to avoid if I wish.. it's the ones that preach safe sex but don't practise it.

over a year ago

If they are advertising they want unprotected sex, just avoid them if it's not for you. How is them having unprotected sex with someone else wanting unprotected sex in anyway putting you in danger.

If you don't want unprotected sex, don't. However if consenting adults want to assess the risks and make the choice to have unprotected sex, that is there choice....not yours or the site admins.

Personally I approach every meet as if the person im meeting has played bareback with their last partner, I carry condoms and when I am actively meeting I have a check up every 3 months.

The only person responsible for my sexual health is me. I suggest you take responsiblly for your own sexual health and stop demanding the site do something about it..

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"i think some of you miss what im saying i don't care about people having unprotected sex if they are together, what im saying is people on this site advertise they want unprotected sex with others, witch i feel is not right and all the men woman who do this are putting all of us at risk, when i say there should be something to teach and let people know that unprotected sex puts lives at risk, i seen people saying if you are circumcised its safe to have sex with out protection, i'm here to have fun safe fun i'm a randy shit but i would not put u at risk so may be we should just remind people about the dangers, if i upset people may be you should look at your selves

If they are advertising they want unprotected sex, just avoid them if it's not for you. How is them having unprotected sex with someone else wanting unprotected sex in anyway putting you in danger.

If you don't want unprotected sex, don't. However if consenting adults want to assess the risks and make the choice to have unprotected sex, that is there choice....not yours or the site admins.

Personally I approach every meet as if the person im meeting has played bareback with their last partner, I carry condoms and when I am actively meeting I have a check up every 3 months.

The only person responsible for my sexual health is me. I suggest you take responsiblly for your own sexual health and stop demanding the site do something about it.."

over a year ago

o well leave it there, lets just hope people are honest, and pray are protection does not break ect, happy hunting

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/13 06:05:26]

over a year ago

"o well leave it there, lets just hope people are honest, and pray are protection does not break ect, happy hunting"

People won't be honest about this, wether they are on this site or not. The thing In my opinion you're missing is if you meet someone on here it's no more dangerous then meeting someone in a pub or on a night out.

If you are having casual sex with anyone, even safe sex your chances of catching something are higher. Same as if you cross a road you are at a higher risk of getting run over then someone that doesn't,

As I said the only true safe sex is no sex. No form of protection is safe, it only decreases the chances of catching something or getting pregnant.

Site admin recommender safe sex apart from that, I don't believe there is anything more then can do or should be expected to do. What goes on between consenting adults isn't their or you business.

over a year ago

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Cancer-of-the-cervix/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Please read girls and boys

over a year ago

Everyone here is adult. Like everything in life you are entitled to make your own choices and deal with the consequences.

It is for none to label and "mark" anyone. If you don't feel safe on the site with the choices you make then move on

By *lack_BoltMan
over a year ago

oxford

"o well leave it there, lets just hope people are honest, and pray are protection does not break ect, happy hunting

People won't be honest about this, wether they are on this site or not. The thing In my opinion you're missing is if you meet someone on here it's no more dangerous then meeting someone in a pub or on a night out.

If you are having casual sex with anyone, even safe sex your chances of catching something are higher. Same as if you cross a road you are at a higher risk of getting run over then someone that doesn't,

As I said the only true safe sex is no sex. No form of protection is safe, it only decreases the chances of catching something or getting pregnant.

Site admin recommender safe sex apart from that, I don't believe there is anything more then can do or should be expected to do. What goes on between consenting adults isn't their or you business.

"

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely right!

This was a strange post to begin with really. I think the OP needs to take some responsibility..

over a year ago

"i have noticed, lots of couples singles having sex without protection, this is making the site dangerous, it also means people are taking lots of risks, now its not the ones who advertise sex without protection its the men and women who do this, and put people at risk, i e johnny breaks other std spreading, i feel the site owners should send a strong message about the dangers, and give advice how to protect themselves, also people who take the risks if reported should have a danger sigh on the site to remind others they are advertising bareback, others should look at there list to see who is taking the risks, i've been told there is a high hiv on sites like this, we should all protect each other"

its up to each person themselves to choose whether or not they want to have safe sex!its not the responsibility of the site!every human being in the world knows the risks of having unprotected sex!!

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

if every man protects himself using condoms it would be ok BUT I find its the men that TRY not to use them a lot of the time

so protect yourself

By *hropshire irishMan
over a year ago

Shropshire

"if every man protects himself using condoms it would be ok BUT I find its the men that TRY not to use them a lot of the time

so protect yourself"

I find quite a few women try not to use them either. One expressed surprise that I had so many (Is a 3rd too many?!) and just to stick it in. Others have asked for it bare or tried to guide it in bare themselves.

over a year ago

why Oh why would any1 even contemplate their health, the health of Another. . . Ask yourself the question! Do I like life. Would I get Claustrophobia inside a coffin?

over a year ago

Some of the couples pics are taken with their partner so bareback as they choose to do that with them only in most cases. And for singles they could be pics with an ex-partner so it's wrong to assume on pics alone they don't play safe and make demands

over a year ago

"o well leave it there, lets just hope people are honest, and pray are protection does not break ect, happy hunting

"

Post new Message to Thread