Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

multiple profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

how can someone have multiple profiles? i av seen 3 people on here with multiple profiles and are on each others friends and verification list,i find it strange that they can verify each other when they also av a joint profiles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they both live in different places and use different computers ?

Although some folks are couples, they live apart

over a year ago

Some couples openly say they have a couples profile and seperate ones so I don't really see anything wrong if that's the case.

over a year ago

you should not be able to verify them as a single if you have a couples profile with them though or we could all go and do other profiles and build verifications up if that was the case

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Press REPORT an admin will review.

Admin

over a year ago

do i press report on each profile?

over a year ago

press report on each profile if you believe they are bogus i know couples that have a couple profile and each keep a single profile cos they play both single and couples but also so many multiple profiles some have its strange, lol but admin very good and they will sort it hopefully

over a year ago

Unless they’re trying to deceive people, we personally don’t see what the problem is.

over a year ago

depends what they are using the profiles for i suppose

over a year ago

I've just set up a profile for myself cos Wait has a nasty habit of following me into chat and confusing people

not using it for anything other than forums and chat I think if peeps make their reasons clear for doing it - it shouldn't be a problem

over a year ago

well i suppose admin makes the overall decision dont day, but I think multiple profiles are a NO NO couples type indifferent colours in chat or sometimes they come in their single profiles, no problems but if someone has about 5 profiles why does he/she need em unless they trying to deceive someone, well thats my 6pence worth anyways

over a year ago

I like the warning about the person who provides the verification of a fake profile can be banned from the site for doing so.

over a year ago

yep me to pearl xx

over a year ago

me 3 pearl lol

over a year ago

I/We have two profiles, I created this one so as not to confuse people when posting here, I make it clear by only having one friend on my list and stating I'm part of a couple in this profile adding to please look at friends list.

My partner started to venture into the forums and so for the sake of others created this profile too.

When I first created this profile, I couldn't post in the forum until I was verified, and so I sent my other profile a verification, for this reason only, however it wasn't accepted, so I had to take a pic of my ugly mug to get pic verified.

Post new Message to Thread