Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

SHOWING WHEN U LAST CAME ON LINE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do we really need that bit everytime someone looks at a profile they know when they were last on line, so if ya avoiding ya fella or ya mrs and swearing no hun not been online since yesterday they only gotta look at ya pro to find out ya fibbing lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

sorry about caps in the title had problem with keyboard

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definately needed, at least if you look at a profile and it says, "Last logged on 6 weeks ago" then it's safe to say that you'd be pissing into the wind by sending a message

over a year ago

I like to see it, know when they were last on, is the account active, are they fibbing etc etc

over a year ago

oh yep sorry folks course thats the only way to know account is active, had me dull head on when i asked that just ignore me lol

over a year ago

I like to see the status also. I tend to log into a few sites(not just this or chat/dating sites) & leave them running, rather than doing the hokey-y logging in and out, even with saved id and password lol.

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

it also helps when checking unread e-mails

if they have been on and ignoring you

or just not seen it yet

over a year ago

"Definately needed, at least if you look at a profile and it says, "Last logged on 6 weeks ago" then it's safe to say that you'd be pissing into the wind by sending a message"
pmsl but true m8

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Do we really need that bit everytime someone looks at a profile they know when they were last on line, so if ya avoiding ya fella or ya mrs and swearing no hun not been online since yesterday they only gotta look at ya pro to find out ya fibbing lol "

Yes it sorts out people who are still looking against the people who joined up and have forgot they joined up. There are load os people/couples who have joined up but have not logged in for weeks or sometimes even a year or so

Post new Message to Thread