Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Wink Reminders

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there anyway of finding out who you've sent a wink to.

If not,it would be handy if when you sent a wink to someone you'd previously winked at but forgotten about it,a reminder would pop up saying "You have already sent a wink to this member".

Or on the other hand what about having a "Sent Winks" box.

XXXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

theres already a list of activity down the left side of each profile, it lists when you last messaged, if youre friends and when you last winked?

over a year ago

"theres already a list of activity down the left side of each profile, it lists when you last messaged, if youre friends and when you last winked?"

The activity list lets you send winks and messages but doesn't tell you if you already have done.

Or if it does,we can't see it.

XXXX

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"theres already a list of activity down the left side of each profile, it lists when you last messaged, if youre friends and when you last winked?

The activity list lets you send winks and messages but doesn't tell you if you already have done.

XXXX"

It only shows if you are a site supporter

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"theres already a list of activity down the left side of each profile, it lists when you last messaged, if youre friends and when you last winked?

XXXX"

for me, it tells me when i winked if ive already winked....and if ive never winked...well it doesnt say anything lol

x

over a year ago

XXXX

for me, it tells me when i winked if ive already winked....and if ive never winked...well it doesnt say anything lol

x"

Ahhh, that must be something to do with you being a silver member.

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread