Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Block list

Jump to newest

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

We have one or two people in our block list and whereas with some it's obvious why we've blocked them - ie. been abusive to us or whatever, but some we can't remember the reason why - could there be a way of labeling them - ie. not our cup of tea, not really intending to meet any one just like being here kinda thing! I have a great memory but some just baffle me!!! Z

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We have one or two people in our block list and whereas with some it's obvious why we've blocked them - ie. been abusive to us or whatever, but some we can't remember the reason why - could there be a way of labeling them - ie. not our cup of tea, not really intending to meet any one just like being here kinda thing! I have a great memory but some just baffle me!!! Z"

One dating site I was on years ago, had a facility like a little notepad which appeared under each profile you put into your 'hotlist' whereby you put a few lines as to why you had earmarked them, maybe something similar could be implemented.

over a year ago

we have a few thousand on our block list, no honest we have, when we click on our block list to view it or to block someone it almost crashes my pc while it loads, it takes me about 5 minutes for the pc to recover after using the page.

That is my choice, I am not complaining about that but to get to the OP's point, yes I do get there eventually - I would love to see as suggested something to tell me why I blocked them in the first place.

Some because they contacted us after blatantly ignored our profile

Some because they play bareback or have verifications or people on thier friends list that play bareback

Some because they are vulgar in chatrooms

Some because they are abusive to people in forums or chatrooms

Some because as soon as I click on thier profile I see a close-up pussy shot or a dick staring me in the face.

Those who disagree with our blocks please remember it is our choice and we find advantages in blocking people that others don't.

over a year ago

Some people take this site way too seriously

over a year ago

Bolton

"Some people take this site way too seriously "

Yes I suppose some do - I think that if something is worth doing it's worth doing properly - also this is a forum for feedback on the site etc so the owners of the site do like feedback and suggestions - and all the comments above are appropriate - if you don't agree - then thats' entirely up to you! Z

over a year ago

I think its a good idea, my comment wasn't aimed at you, although it's not a good idea if you have half the site on your block list and crash the site when you look at it

By *lay69withusCouple
over a year ago

herefordshire

what a great idea, saves our little brains gonig into melt down. brilliant!

over a year ago

Bolton

"I think its a good idea, my comment wasn't aimed at you, although it's not a good idea if you have half the site on your block list and crash the site when you look at it "

lol - we've not got that big a block list!

over a year ago

Not a bad suggestion, although, on the two profiles I use, I only have one blocked.

How the hell do people manage so many blocks?

apart from Jed of course, he's a funny un him.

over a year ago

everyone has the right to block others, but some block people for no reason whatso ever ! i spent ten minutes messaging a woman and then got blocked asking for a face pic ????

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As you so rightly say in your post, everyone has a right to block who they want to.......she chose that right and blocked you

She must have had her reasons.

over a year ago

id like a block cd/tv/ts feature

over a year ago

Bolton

"id like a block cd/tv/ts feature "

well can't understand that personally although not our cup of tea - any messages we've had from tv/ts dudes have always been really nice and friendly, just reply in a nice way - it ain't hard! Z

over a year ago

On another site you couldnt block people so I used to keep a notebook with their profile numbers and why I wouldnt reply and before I opened a message from anyone I checked the book, if their profile number was there the message was deleted unread.

Thing is on here you can set up as many profiles as you like as often as you like cos its free so no point in doing that cos they just delete and start again

I do think that the ability to write yourself a little note saying I blocked this person or people because *********** would be a good thing cos I have forgotten why I blocked someone and they messaged me again the second I unblocked them then I remembered why - abusive

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"id like a block cd/tv/ts feature

well can't understand that personally although not our cup of tea - any messages we've had from tv/ts dudes have always been really nice and friendly, just reply in a nice way - it ain't hard! Z"

We dont have TV/TS ticked on our profile and there is a few who look regularly never been contacted yet by them tho, and the few who have contacted us in the past have been really polite and actually I thought if I ever decided to meet someone who was a TV/TS I would be more likely to meet this person, since they were so nice and polite

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

On the other, social network, site im on, there is an option to state why. I've only a few on my block list so i can remember why:

Plays as a couple but partner is married lol, not a real couple then are they

Guy who text every day, seeming to think we were a loving couple lol, and didnt read my texts nor understand them lol and i dont text talk much either

A married guy that plays behind his wifes back

Post new Message to Thread