Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

people who veryfy you, then leave the site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a girl who I met in person write a verification for me. As a single guy, having a 'meet in person' verification is quite important - as some girls and couples won't even talk to you without one.

Anyhow, today I was looking at my verifications and saw it has disappeared because the girl has left the site

I was a bit annoyed really.

Even though I still keep 'my tick' to show I am verified, I think that the verification should still stay on my profile too.

It is not my fault that people leave the site, so why should I suffer because of it - by losing the verification!

It can be challenging enough as a guy meeting people on a swingers site without having those sorts of factors working against you.

Please can the person who runs this site look into that change. don't just keep us 'the tick' (because some people on the site do not like seeing a tick - without being able to read the actual verification!!). Let us keep the actual written verification on our profile too when the person leaves the site

Having a tick does not show if it was a webcam, phone of meet in person verification - and since mine was a meet in person on - I am now loosing out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well shit happens hun get another meet and another veri xxxx good luck

over a year ago

By dreampleasure Man 22 minutes ago

Manchester

I had a girl who I met in person write a verification for me. As a single guy, having a 'meet in person' verification is quite important - as some girls and couples won't even talk to you without one.

Anyhow, today I was looking at my verifications and saw it has disappeared because the girl has left the site

Why are you annoyed?

You have been verified,you got your green tick,and lots of people on here hide their verifacations,if someone wants to leave then that is their choice.

We have lost verifacations when people have left the site,we don't stress over it.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

OP don't take this as criticism it's not intended to be, it's more of a compliment, you've been here 2 weeks, considering you're unable to accommodate, yet managed to get a meet and verification you should consider yourself very lucky, some guys are on here for months, and months without getting a meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I am glad to see that others - including couples - have had a moan about this same issue elsewhere in the forums, despite the fact that some on this post have commented that it is not a big deal.

over a year ago

I wonder if it is possible for Admin to set it up a little like on the forums, where the verification stays (like the post) but with a user no longer on site message in place of the username.

We too have lost verifications when people leave.

Let's hope Admin see this and consider it.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"I wonder if it is possible for Admin to set it up a little like on the forums, where the verification stays (like the post) but with a user no longer on site message in place of the username.

"

with that solution is there not a danger that a reader my view the verification as a fake?

over a year ago

"I wonder if it is possible for Admin to set it up a little like on the forums, where the verification stays (like the post) but with a user no longer on site message in place of the username.

with that solution is there not a danger that a reader my view the verification as a fake?"

I guess so, but do we view those in the forums as fake?.

It's only similar to hiding verifications, or losing verifications when people leave, could still be viewed as not quite for real, but it adds that little extra in that people can see you have met/cammed/spoke.

I would think it better to have one verification with 'user no longer on site' than to have one that doesn't show because user has left site.

Everyone will take what they will from verifications, I just believe that the option to have the verification with 'user no longer on site' or not to show that is better than having no option at all.

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

London and Cheshire

"I had a girl who I met in person write a verification for me. As a single guy, having a 'meet in person' verification is quite important - as some girls and couples won't even talk to you without one.

Even though I still keep 'my tick' to show I am verified, I think that the verification should still stay on my profile too.

It is not my fault that people leave the site, so why should I suffer because of it - by losing the verification!

It can be challenging enough as a guy meeting people on a swingers site without having those sorts of factors working against you.

Please can the person who runs this site look into that change. don't just keep us 'the tick' (because some people on the site do not like seeing a tick - without being able to read the actual verification!!). Let us keep the actual written verification on our profile too when the person leaves the site

Having a tick does not show if it was a webcam, phone of meet in person verification - and since mine was a meet in person on - I am now loosing out

"

Don't worry about it. Just meet someone else to verify you again.

By *lack_BoltMan
over a year ago

oxford

I'm inclined to agree with the OP. I have been in exactly the same situation, and I was equally aggrieved. The point is not just getting a verification, like collecting points, or stamps, but a well written verification can say a lot about the recipient and adds to the potential information contained within the profile.

The verification written by this woman was a lovely and heartfelt piece of writing. It made me proud to have received something so beautifully constructed. Sadly now it is gone forever simply because she has left the site.

over a year ago

Yes,but sadly people leave the site as maybe their personal life changes so if the profile is deleted then their verifacations go with them.

Showing verifacations is not the be all,some people have lots and choose not to show them,others do show them.

Do understand tho what you mean people do get an insight of what a person is like just by reading verifacations.

over a year ago

the verifications cannot stay on once a name has left the site because otherwise ppl would be making up names verifying themselves and and so on as we all know used to happen. If you are supporter and change your screen name the verifications you have given stay on that person's profile but if y0u leave the site oops they gone, but that is life, you are still actually verified by your tick and think of the fun you have getting new veris lol

By *untimes1987Man
1 week ago

brighouse

Hh

By *orny salesmanMan
1 week ago

Preston

Would be better if verification stayed but said user has left site

By *oney HoneyWoman
3 days ago

York

I think it should be possible to “delete” a verification you have given too (without leaving the site)

Mainly because in the past I have given a lovely veri of someone I met, and then later discovered they weren’t as genuine and nice I had at first thought.

By *eedsmale36Man
3 days ago

Leeds

Fab is and always will be an absolute rollercoaster of a ride, don’t we just love it

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

3 days ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I think it should be possible to “delete” a verification you have given too (without leaving the site)

Mainly because in the past I have given a lovely veri of someone I met, and then later discovered they weren’t as genuine and nice I had at first thought.

"

Block them and the veri text will disappear.

The count will remain on the summary but your details and what you wrote will vanish from their profile.

By *aul_j80Man
2 days ago

Playa del Inglés

I got a excellent veri from a absolute hottie in March, now her profile doesn't show, the veri shows in my manage veris list, however you can't see it when viewing my profile, a shame but what can you do.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

2 days ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I got a excellent veri from a absolute hottie in March, now her profile doesn't show, the veri shows in my manage veris list, however you can't see it when viewing my profile, a shame but what can you do."

If the veri still shows in your list then it's likely the profile has been suspended.

If they'd left the site it would vanish completely, as it would if they'd blocked you.

By *aul_j80Man
2 days ago

Playa del Inglés

"I got a excellent veri from a absolute hottie in March, now her profile doesn't show, the veri shows in my manage veris list, however you can't see it when viewing my profile, a shame but what can you do.

If the veri still shows in your list then it's likely the profile has been suspended.

If they'd left the site it would vanish completely, as it would if they'd blocked you. "

She was very naughty, so it makes sense lol, out of interest why are accounts suspended rather than banned?

By *unner6969Man
2 days ago

Herts/Bucks

Yes, lost many, then made it worse by leaving myself, only to come back and start afresh.

Just tough luck. Ironic that OP is “no longer on site”

By *rucking-HellMan
2 days ago

Northampton

Lol this has to be the best 1st world problem I've ever seen.

Come on OP, it's a non issue really.

By *ucka39Man
1 day ago

Newcastle

What about the rights of the one who has written it, if they've left the site surely wouldn't want anything left behind

By *trueceltMan
1 day ago

Carms

I don't like to advertise my sex life and I've got issues (in my head) about privacy, so my veris are hidden, so too is the summary and I do OK. When I first hid them I thought, it would all dry up becaus4 I'm not one for us and socials, preferring private meetings but I' have been pleasantly surprised. my last meet was 2 weeks ago. I never ask for a verification and the people I meet don't seen bothered. Inevitably some wonder what I'm hiding a d avoid me, am I married, or have something weird like a cactus fetish, because they don't understand privacy. But I don't see why user name can't be replaced with 'user left site' and the rest of the veri left in tact. seems a rather simple and inoffensive alteration to make. keep the customer satisfied and all that

Post new Message to Thread