FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Blocked from messaging, WHY?!

Jump to newest
 

By *igCE OP   Man
2 days ago

Devon

I have been blocked from messaging 3 times in 24 hours. It takes hours to come back sometimes. Why do I bother paying for this website? Sometimes I feel like just because I write in decent prose, with good English, and long messages, it thinks I am an AI bot or something, or copying and pasting? Am I simply to good for this place? Haha!!

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
2 days ago

North Somerset

Is there something constant that has been included in each message preceeding each block?

That might be a clue.....

Obi

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *igCE OP   Man
2 days ago

Devon

No. Not at all. I just type very fast and messages are long. I get a warning saying "remove the URL or link or whatever" so I go back, check my message - no links, URLs or anything dodgy - try to resend and it says I am blocked from messaging. Usually lasts a couple of hours. Frustrating! I think it's one of many bugs with this website.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *uliette500Woman
2 days ago

Hull

You are either using banned words or putting in websites you are not allowed to use.

Paying for site support does not and should mean you are exempt from the same rules as everyone else.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
1 day ago

Central

If I've ever had an automatic warning, I don't just look and hope for the best, I revise what and how I've written it and only then do I resubmit.

To have had it several times, suggests a need to be more mindful of what you are typing. You could potentially use voice typing, so that you input more calmly and your converted speach could possibly suggest alternatives. But it's probably the speed of text input causing concerns to the automated message analytics.

Site supporter only pays for the optional additional features and nothing more.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

17 hours ago

O o O oo

It isn't a bug, it is by design. This is what the pop up says

"o protect our users from SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT, because your message contained a WEB SITE or UNWELCOME CONTENT it has been blocked. Just hit back and remove the website name or address and the message will be sent This is to protect people like you from receiving spam! PS. please don't try and get around the blocks or your account will be removed"

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top