FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Friends only statuses

Jump to newest
 

By *ittyKateUK OP   Woman
2 days ago

Wolverhampton

Could it be possible to limit who sees our status? Example, friends only?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alimaliWoman
21 hours ago

end of my Tether

I would like this too.

If I need to do it I tend to hide my profile them add the status.

Because they will still see it in their friends list.

I don't go to clubs but I would think it handy if you want to post that you're in a certain town on the weekend, or have some big news for friends only

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rYoniMan
17 hours ago

Essex ++


"I would like this too.

If I need to do it I tend to hide my profile them add the status.

Because they will still see it in their friends list.

I don't go to clubs but I would think it handy if you want to post that you're in a certain town on the weekend, or have some big news for friends only"

Yes often wanted to be able to do this and variants of it much as you can on Facebook deciding who sees posts. I think it would be great for party/event organisers to be able to post status that only attendees could see for example. Not being able to do things like this is one of the reasons such groups end up going off site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top