FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Blocked countries

Jump to newest
 

By *igswingind OP   Man
3 days ago

somewhere near

Just wanted to give a heads-up that I've been running into an issue since this morning. When trying to log in, it just says “country blocked” and stops me from doing anything.

I tested it with a VPN on a few UK and European servers and it worked fine, so it looks like certain countries are getting blocked. Anyone else dealing with this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 days ago

Central

Do you know which specific countries failed to connect to Fab? Do they have any restrictions, comparable to the UKs age restriction to adult sites?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *igswingind OP   Man
3 days ago

somewhere near


"Do you know which specific countries failed to connect to Fab? Do they have any restrictions, comparable to the UKs age restriction to adult sites? "

It’s a new restriction Fab put in place. I tried Brazil, Turkey, Morocco, the UAE and they’re all blocked

People will find out when they travel I guess

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top