
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Nothing stops them. You can block newbies and non site supporters contacting you but thats about it. You could change your username and your location so they can't easily find you maybe? Tink " Yep I may have to change my username. I just don’t know if people I’m messaging will see that or it’s all lost. Can admin confirm what happens when u change username? Are messages still kept just my username changes? | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Nothing stops them. You can block newbies and non site supporters contacting you but thats about it. You could change your username and your location so they can't easily find you maybe? Tink Yep I may have to change my username. I just don’t know if people I’m messaging will see that or it’s all lost. Can admin confirm what happens when u change username? Are messages still kept just my username changes? " You'll still keep all your messages etc so anyone you've been talking to will still see message threads if they are a site supporter and know it's you. Ive changed mine on a previous profile before. Tink | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |