FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Laughing Emoji

Jump to newest
 

By *ow69 OP   Man
5 days ago

Preston

We really need a laughing emoji in the forums as well as thumbs up and thumbs down.

Some of the comments on the threads are so funny, and there is no way to show appreciation for them without filling up the thread with the reply + quote.

There really are some funny (in a good way) people on here.

What do you good folk think, yes or no?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
5 days ago

Here. There.

No. I don’t much like the thumb either. Threads have their lifespan and it keeps the forums moving. Thumbs and similar will reduce actual interaction on threads and end up with people just posting for likes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69 OP   Man
5 days ago

Preston


"No. I don’t much like the thumb either. Threads have their lifespan and it keeps the forums moving. Thumbs and similar will reduce actual interaction on threads and end up with people just posting for likes "

I've heard others say they aren't fans of the thumbs.

However, I have used the thumbs and its allowed me to use my comments more constructively without wasting it on agreeing with someone else's comment.

However, I recognise your concern over them and possibly very valid.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olds CoupleCouple
4 days ago

Louth Lincolnshire


"No. I don’t much like the thumb either. Threads have their lifespan and it keeps the forums moving. Thumbs and similar will reduce actual interaction on threads and end up with people just posting for likes "

But thumbs save the threads from getting clogged up with quotes with a single word "This" or "Agree" beneath it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69 OP   Man
4 days ago

Preston


"No. I don’t much like the thumb either. Threads have their lifespan and it keeps the forums moving. Thumbs and similar will reduce actual interaction on threads and end up with people just posting for likes

But thumbs save the threads from getting clogged up with quotes with a single word "This" or "Agree" beneath it. "

I agree, I like them and think they are an improvement. 👍

I would also like to tell someone they were funny without having to fill up the thread and leave room for comments that can keep the chat flowing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

O o O oo

I like that idea, I would use it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
4 days ago

Here. There.


"No. I don’t much like the thumb either. Threads have their lifespan and it keeps the forums moving. Thumbs and similar will reduce actual interaction on threads and end up with people just posting for likes

But thumbs save the threads from getting clogged up with quotes with a single word "This" or "Agree" beneath it. "

In reality threads rarely get clogged up that way, and an attributable agree or this for example can be useful if the poster then takes a different view on the same topic on another thread for example.

The more the need to actually contribute to the forums is removed the quicker the forums will get quieter and quieter; if I can jump on thumb and emoji stuff why would I post? The forum will become fab boobs or other like farming stuff and get very dull very quickly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69 OP   Man
4 days ago

Preston


"No. I don’t much like the thumb either. Threads have their lifespan and it keeps the forums moving. Thumbs and similar will reduce actual interaction on threads and end up with people just posting for likes

But thumbs save the threads from getting clogged up with quotes with a single word "This" or "Agree" beneath it.

In reality threads rarely get clogged up that way, and an attributable agree or this for example can be useful if the poster then takes a different view on the same topic on another thread for example.

The more the need to actually contribute to the forums is removed the quicker the forums will get quieter and quieter; if I can jump on thumb and emoji stuff why would I post? The forum will become fab boobs or other like farming stuff and get very dull very quickly."

I do see your point and all I would say is that me saying "HAHA that comment was funny" six or ten times in a row doesn't add to the flow of the thread.

I would even say that would probably be a thread killer.

So as it is, I can't let the poster know I appreciate the humour. Which I do on a regular basis. 🙂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lowupdollTV/TS
4 days ago

Here. There.


"No. I don’t much like the thumb either. Threads have their lifespan and it keeps the forums moving. Thumbs and similar will reduce actual interaction on threads and end up with people just posting for likes

But thumbs save the threads from getting clogged up with quotes with a single word "This" or "Agree" beneath it.

In reality threads rarely get clogged up that way, and an attributable agree or this for example can be useful if the poster then takes a different view on the same topic on another thread for example.

The more the need to actually contribute to the forums is removed the quicker the forums will get quieter and quieter; if I can jump on thumb and emoji stuff why would I post? The forum will become fab boobs or other like farming stuff and get very dull very quickly.

I do see your point and all I would say is that me saying "HAHA that comment was funny" six or ten times in a row doesn't add to the flow of the thread.

I would even say that would probably be a thread killer.

So as it is, I can't let the poster know I appreciate the humour. Which I do on a regular basis. 🙂"

Someone being funny that many times on one thread deserves a 🏆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
4 days ago

a spooky castle

I agree I think there should be more of an option with the emoji’s

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 days ago

Central


"I agree I think there should be more of an option with the emoji’s "

Aren't we only limited by what public emojis have been produced globally

?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
4 days ago

a spooky castle


"I agree I think there should be more of an option with the emoji’s

Aren't we only limited by what public emojis have been produced globally

?"

obviously as if we can make up emoji’s I’m not that thick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
4 days ago

a spooky castle

[Removed by poster at 30/09/26 13:19:59]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *iceNineMan
4 days ago

Larne

I’m all for pumpkins now!!! I’m so pliable!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top