FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Photo tags -Blow job

Jump to newest
 

By *utensassy226 OP   Woman
6 days ago

Brixham

Really surprised there isnt a 'Blow job' tagg on the photo uploads

I understand there cant be endless tags but figured that one might be popular

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
5 days ago

norwich ish


"Really surprised there isnt a 'Blow job' tagg on the photo uploads

I understand there cant be endless tags but figured that one might be popular

"

There is one Blowjob. I think it depends on what you say is in the picture what categories appear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *aomilatteCouple
5 days ago

Midlands

It probably needs to be listed as a photo of a couple. If it's listed as a photo of a woman then blow job probably won't be an option.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top