FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Forum Moderators are selective

Jump to newest
 

By *amgjugga OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Wandsworth

Yes, I am saying it like it is, the forum moderators are selective as hell when choosing which topics to post on and most of the time offer no help. I put a topic in the site help forum regarding my bio and nothing or no one has come back to me regarding anything with any type of info or assistance.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

I've just checked and seen your other post.

My advice would be to contact Admin about it.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *amgjugga OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Wandsworth


"I've just checked and seen your other post.

My advice would be to contact Admin about it."

And how do I contact them?

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *rYoniMan
2 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Yes, I am saying it like it is, the forum moderators are selective as hell when choosing which topics to post on and most of the time offer no help. I put a topic in the site help forum regarding my bio and nothing or no one has come back to me regarding anything with any type of info or assistance.

"

1. They are probably busy and not constantly watching.

2. Number two this is Forum and Forum moderators are not the same as site Admin. Your thread doesn't relate to a Forum issue. As said above you need to use the contact link to message Admin/Owners.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago


"I've just checked and seen your other post.

My advice would be to contact Admin about it.

And how do I contact them?"

From the homepage, go to the bottom and click 'contact'

This will bring up several options, scroll to the bottom and click 'contact the site owners directly'

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *amgjugga OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Wandsworth

[Removed by poster at 22/09/26 14:53:48]

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

These are the links you need to raise your concern with admin.

Forum mods aren't selective about who they answer or which threads they post on, we just aren't 'on duty' 24/7

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top