FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

New pinned messages feature

Jump to newest
 

By *entlemanFox OP   Man
2 weeks ago

North East / London

While I think the new pinned messages feature is a real improvement in bringing important information to members attention. It does take up quite a bit of space, which will grow as more are added.

It would be good to have a ‘mark as read and hide’ option to dismiss them once you have read them.

Then an unhide if you ever need them back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
2 weeks ago

Bexley

Good idea. I'm already fed up with seeing them!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ene FairfaxMan
2 weeks ago

Dover

They are not messages I am fussed about so want an unpin option. We should choose what we want to pin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
2 weeks ago

Essex ++


"They are not messages I am fussed about so want an unpin option. We should choose what we want to pin "

Yes would be great if we could pin things ourselves but seems to be just for Admin to bring things to our attention.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ualityNotQuantityUKCouple
4 days ago

Derby

Once read they should disappear or at least have an option to unpin.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top