FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Filter ages based on gender

Jump to newest
 

By *ideme91 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Twyford

I have my filters set to an age range, but it applies to every profile.

I don't want to see male profiles above a certain age, but I do want to see women.

I can't set it to see women up to 45 without also being shown men up to 45 too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dible_KinkCouple
2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Good point. As a couple we are happy to meet a couple up to a certain age, but for a single guy we would rather cap the age lower.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
2 weeks ago

Notts

But then you resort to the best filter on the fab platform and that is YOU. Don't look at the profile that doesn't fit your ideals. Yes it takes a couple of seconds to delete or even block. But you are the ultimate filter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top