FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Just joined announcement

Jump to newest
 

By *irplane2 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

currently in:- Near to livingston

I think the announcement saying "X" for x has joined fabswingers should be scrapped.

Reasoning behind this is, I believe after talking to a few women is.. the circling vultures from all over just swoop in and users are quickly overwhelmed and decide to leave.

Just an idea I think it would help with retention.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++

Yes good idea.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on_20Couple
3 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff

Is this different to the search button for new women/new men/ new ts/tv?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irplane2 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

currently in:- Near to livingston

Yeah that could stay, I'm just suggestiong a non advertising feature that sends the vultures to new users, maybe all new users should get like 2 weeks before they get exposed by the site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on_20Couple
3 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff


"Yeah that could stay, I'm just suggestiong a non advertising feature that sends the vultures to new users, maybe all new users should get like 2 weeks before they get exposed by the site"

I have never noticed the advertisement !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

I think it would be significantly better to focus the development costs and efforts, on informing and educating the new users, on how to use their message filters. If they decide not to use them, then it's on them, by choice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top