FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Status not updating

Jump to newest
 

By *aine2099 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Canton

For over a liytle while now, I have made repeated complaints to admins about the fact that I am unable to update my profile status. To this day, I have had no response or update, or any indication as to why this is happening.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

My Own Little World

Sounds like a status ban for breaking site rules, usually given for naming n shaming, illegal substances or asking for/offering money etc. Not saying you did one of these exactly, but that is normally why.

You can contact Admin and ask them to review it for you, they will reply if they plan to clear the block.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top