FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Multitude of time wasters

Jump to newest
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole

The site is now overrun with time wasters . When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? They clog up the place and are only here to waste peoples time or just perve over pics . Many have no intention of meeting or engaging . Admin needs to wheedle out these time wasters and free up the space for genuine swingers .

Most already know the ignorance and ego chasers on here . When we joined it was great for 6 months . But then it got worse and worse and bloody hard work to try and meet anyone . Give it a kick up the ‘ arris

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ighlander6999Man
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

Hi your absolutely spot on there

something needs to be done

Like a time wasters hit list 3 strikes your in a sin bin 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"The site is now overrun with time wasters . When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? They clog up the place and are only here to waste peoples time or just perve over pics . Many have no intention of meeting or engaging . Admin needs to wheedle out these time wasters and free up the space for genuine swingers .

Most already know the ignorance and ego chasers on here . When we joined it was great for 6 months . But then it got worse and worse and bloody hard work to try and meet anyone . Give it a kick up the ‘ arris "

So why are you engaging with people with no veris after one year in that case? Don't waste your time on them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eorge AtazderMan
3 weeks ago

Nosing

No veris doesn’t equal timewaster. There are people that don’t bother with them. Not everyone wants to be Tripadvisor

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
3 weeks ago

Midlands

Our last verification was over a year ago. Since then we've met friends and two singles in clubs, neither of who were on Fab. We're far from time wasters. Many time wasters have recent verifications.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

My Own Little World

A Time waster is defined on site as someone who arranges a meeting but doesn't show up.

Someone who just wants to chat - not a time waster.

Someone who hasn't had a veri or a meet in years - not a time waster.

Someone who just wants to post pics or use the forum/chatrooms - not a time waster.

But if you have arranged meets and they were a no show then please report them, but please don't report just because they don't want to meet you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

It's an open site, for very diverse people and interests. You should not expect that others want the same as you and this does not make them Timewasters. The only people wasting time are those who don't use the site tools given or someone who agrees to meet and doesn't turn up. Report the latter and change your expectations and behaviour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central


"Hi your absolutely spot on there

something needs to be done

Like a time wasters hit list 3 strikes your in a sin bin 👍"

Fab already has its system but you don't get informed of the outcome of reporting users.

All reports are investigated and it's a reason I stay inside Fab, until actually meeting, as there's a full trail of dialogue.

Avoid leaving Fab for chat apps, as this could be a good warning that they want to evade scrutiny, potentially for nefarious reasons and activities

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustus5555Woman
3 weeks ago

playa del ingles

I haven't had a verification for the last year & really couldn't care less. 🤷

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole

That’s my point . I don’t engage with them .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole

That’s rubbish . They don’t have to publish them at all . So you can see they are verified but not published .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"That’s my point . I don’t engage with them . "

So not a huge problem for you then presumably?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"That’s rubbish . They don’t have to publish them at all . So you can see they are verified but not published . "

You might want to use Quote reply so people can see who you are replying to. Confusing otherwise.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole

I don’t report . But I disagree with a lot of your post . If you are never going to actually indulge what’s the point in being on here ? The clue is in the name of the site . It’s not fab pic gatherers .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole

My behaviour ? What are you on about ? Plenty of places if you just want to chat . My behaviour is good . But evidence suggests that time wasters outweigh the genuine people . You might not like that . But it’s very true .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++

Quote reply is your friend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole

But do you actually indulge with other site members ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"But do you actually indulge with other site members ? "

Yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hebesttime2000Man
3 weeks ago

Bradford

I've been on three weeks and finding it hard to meet someone without verifications but you need to meet to get the verifications so I'm a bit stuck at the minute. Not a time waster but I'm tarred with that brush.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan157Man
3 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex


"I've been on three weeks and finding it hard to meet someone without verifications but you need to meet to get the verifications so I'm a bit stuck at the minute. Not a time waster but I'm tarred with that brush."

Go to one of the many socials that are available and meet people and get verified .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udienudie01Couple
3 weeks ago

Bristol

I think with anything you get out what you put in. Sure sometimes people fall off on messaging for a variety of different reasons I'm sure. We just try to concentrate on us and hope for the best!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hebesttime2000Man
3 weeks ago

Bradford

I don't know any other sites I only know this one because I overheard a conversation years ago and didn't get a meet then either so left but came back again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *artorialMan
3 weeks ago

weymouth

Well op you could of course respond to a message sent 7 months ago from a fella who does meet and turns up to arranged meets always. I realise that not responding may of course mean you weren't interested but don't go castigating everyone for time wasting when many of us are clearly not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
3 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)

Most of the meets we had this year were with people not on fab, people from a club in Tenerife which we had a fantastic time but didn’t swap numbers or fabs. We went to a club in April and a couple who we chatted to didn’t want to verify us because they only verify people that they have fucked.. but we are absolutely not time wasters. Everyone uses the site for their own reasons and unless someone’s stood you up when a meet was planned then they are just using the site in a way that works for them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olo_89Couple
3 weeks ago

Kettering

This is why we only ever do 1st meets in a club that way if they don't show we can still have a great night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

You know there are people who choose not to show verifications? Not all of us judge others on how many meets they've had.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
3 weeks ago

North Somerset

You can filter out incoming messages from those with no verifications.

You can filter out searches for the same.

I don't see the issue myself. 🤷‍♂️

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

My Own Little World


"I don’t report . But I disagree with a lot of your post . If you are never going to actually indulge what’s the point in being on here ? The clue is in the name of the site . It’s not fab pic gatherers . "

Whether you disagree or not, that is now it is.

There is nothing in the rules that state you have to meet and have sex with other people, they can just use the chat room, post photos keep up with friendships they have made on here. As long as they adhere to site rules they can use Fab how they choose.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustus5555Woman
3 weeks ago

playa del ingles


"I don’t report . But I disagree with a lot of your post . If you are never going to actually indulge what’s the point in being on here ? The clue is in the name of the site . It’s not fab pic gatherers .

Whether you disagree or not, that is now it is.

There is nothing in the rules that state you have to meet and have sex with other people, they can just use the chat room, post photos keep up with friendships they have made on here. As long as they adhere to site rules they can use Fab how they choose."

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts

We're all on here for different things. I've been on here 6 years on and off. This is the only profile where I've got any veries. Never asked for or gave veries ever. Although on every profile I had to get photo verification before I was allowed to use any of the site. And I know this isn't the case for everyone. For me a time waster is a person or persons whom you organise a meeting, you get to said meeting and they don't show and don't give you any reason why. People on here just wanting to chat or picture perv or go in the chat rooms aren't really wasting anyone's time. You have a choice of weather you interact with them. But we all see things differently.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts


"This is why we only ever do 1st meets in a club that way if they don't show we can still have a great night"

Absolutely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts


"A Time waster is defined on site as someone who arranges a meeting but doesn't show up.

Someone who just wants to chat - not a time waster.

Someone who hasn't had a veri or a meet in years - not a time waster.

Someone who just wants to post pics or use the forum/chatrooms - not a time waster.

But if you have arranged meets and they were a no show then please report them, but please don't report just because they don't want to meet you."

Absolutely spot on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unner6969Man
3 weeks ago

Kent

It seems a lot of people come here as an extension to their online porn addiction.

I come here to meet with like-minded people.

It is almost impossible to get a response to a message nowadays, let alone arrange a meet.

And note, not every meet ends with a veri, even when it goes very well.

But I’m still a site supporter….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts


"I haven't had a verification for the last year & really couldn't care less. 🤷"

Good on you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts


"My behaviour ? What are you on about ? Plenty of places if you just want to chat . My behaviour is good . But evidence suggests that time wasters outweigh the genuine people . You might not like that . But it’s very true . "

But this is only your opinion of time wasters. In all honesty I hate this term.

I rejoined in April this year and have had one social, they gave me a verification as they also asked for one. My first in 6 years. The others were on cam. Yes it's a swinger site, but not everyone wants to meet up and swap partners with all and sundry. I love the cam rooms and the forums more than meeting at the moment. I've had what I consider true time waster where I've got to a meeting only to have my prospective meet hasn't turned up. Now that is time travelling, time sat waiting, time travelling home, ie time wasted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *emandDCouple
3 weeks ago

Camberley

We totally understand, but we are genuine, have been on here over a year but not managed to meet anyone, not our fault, most our conversations have gone nowhere ... The other person just sends very brief replies then goes silent so we feel your frustration...

Unless they have clearly broken fab rules I don't think it's yours or anyone else's right to demand or the implement a blanket cull on the basis that they don't have verifications ...

I do think fab should review their policy that if you are unverified you can't complete a verification as it does make it much harder ....

Verification isnt everything ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

I haven't had a verification in 3 or 4 years and for personal reasons I've no intention of meeting or engaging.

Does that make me a time waster?

It's written clearly on my profile so anyone who can't read that will be wasting their own time but I've no intention of leaving.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pagedMan
3 weeks ago

Doncaster


"The site is now overrun with time wasters . When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? They clog up the place and are only here to waste peoples time or just perve over pics . Many have no intention of meeting or engaging . Admin needs to wheedle out these time wasters and free up the space for genuine swingers .

Most already know the ignorance and ego chasers on here . When we joined it was great for 6 months . But then it got worse and worse and bloody hard work to try and meet anyone . Give it a kick up the ‘ arris "

you are spot on there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rasshopper201Man
3 weeks ago

kendal

I agree there are a lot but I’ve met people who have asked me no to veri them after the meet so I respect there wishes and there certainly not time wasters I’m very suspicious of of people who haven’t but I don’t dismiss them also faceless profiles with no photos that’s the first flag second no verifications that puts me in a very careful response to there replies and if they want to take you to another site straight away I’m very suspicious then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole


"Well op you could of course respond to a message sent 7 months ago from a fella who does meet and turns up to arranged meets always. I realise that not responding may of course mean you weren't interested but don't go castigating everyone for time wasting when many of us are clearly not."

Didn’t get a message from you , seeing as we blocked messages from guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole


"I don’t report . But I disagree with a lot of your post . If you are never going to actually indulge what’s the point in being on here ? The clue is in the name of the site . It’s not fab pic gatherers .

Whether you disagree or not, that is now it is.

There is nothing in the rules that state you have to meet and have sex with other people, they can just use the chat room, post photos keep up with friendships they have made on here. As long as they adhere to site rules they can use Fab how they choose."

Then it’s a pointless folly to me . Plenty of other places if you just want to chin wag

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *laterMan
3 weeks ago

Huddersfield


"No veris doesn’t equal timewaster. There are people that don’t bother with them. Not everyone wants to be Tripadvisor"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
3 weeks ago

Hull


"The site is now overrun with time wasters . When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? They clog up the place and are only here to waste peoples time or just perve over pics . Many have no intention of meeting or engaging . Admin needs to wheedle out these time wasters and free up the space for genuine swingers .

Most already know the ignorance and ego chasers on here . When we joined it was great for 6 months . But then it got worse and worse and bloody hard work to try and meet anyone . Give it a kick up the ‘ arris "

Why does it bother you so much how others use the site?

Just because they don't use it the way you want them to does not make them a time waster.

The only people I would call a times waster are those who don't turn up to arranged meets.

Someone who comes on to chat or use the forum or those who want to post or look at pictures are not wating anyone's time apart from their own.

I have been labelled a time waster a few times because I don't respond to "meet now" messages.

Also when I've chatted with someone and found after a conversation we are not suited, I say a polite not for me and get told I've wasted their time by chatting and then saying no.

A simple conversation does not entitle someone to sex.

How do we know if we are compatible without chatting first?

I have a very low tolerance for people who think everyone on a site like this should be expected to meet at the drop of a hat.

It takes time to find and trust people if you dont like that thats your opinion but it doesnt make the cautious people a time waster.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rooMan
3 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire


"The site is now overrun with time wasters . When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? They clog up the place and are only here to waste peoples time or just perve over pics . Many have no intention of meeting or engaging . Admin needs to wheedle out these time wasters and free up the space for genuine swingers .

Most already know the ignorance and ego chasers on here . When we joined it was great for 6 months . But then it got worse and worse and bloody hard work to try and meet anyone . Give it a kick up the ‘ arris

Why does it bother you so much how others use the site?

Just because they don't use it the way you want them to does not make them a time waster.

The only people I would call a times waster are those who don't turn up to arranged meets.

Someone who comes on to chat or use the forum or those who want to post or look at pictures are not wating anyone's time apart from their own.

I have been labelled a time waster a few times because I don't respond to "meet now" messages.

Also when I've chatted with someone and found after a conversation we are not suited, I say a polite not for me and get told I've wasted their time by chatting and then saying no.

A simple conversation does not entitle someone to sex.

How do we know if we are compatible without chatting first?

I have a very low tolerance for people who think everyone on a site like this should be expected to meet at the drop of a hat.

It takes time to find and trust people if you dont like that thats your opinion but it doesnt make the cautious people a time waster. "

Exactly this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky400Man
3 weeks ago

Warrington

Well said I am new here and the amount of users that won’t engage with you unless your verified is staggering, how is someone who has just joined able to get that , when people won’t engage with you,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aisyMayStarWoman
3 weeks ago

Brighton


"Well said I am new here and the amount of users that won’t engage with you unless your verified is staggering, how is someone who has just joined able to get that , when people won’t engage with you, "

You know we don’t have to, right?

There’s loads of social events. Go to one and get verified.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itfreak99Man
3 weeks ago

Spalding

I don't know about time wasters, but I'm new to Fabswingers and I've sent about 5 or 6 messages, and none of them have been read, they just time out.

It's this just how it is, or am I doing something wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Well said I am new here and the amount of users that won’t engage with you unless your verified is staggering, how is someone who has just joined able to get that , when people won’t engage with you,

You know we don’t have to, right?

There’s loads of social events. Go to one and get verified. "

That is very area dependent. The big social events near me are infrequent, 1-2 hours away and more importantly heavily restricted for single men to the extent that it is almost impossible to get a spot unless you are very quick, already know somebody or stand out in terms of attractiveness from the perspective of organisers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
3 weeks ago

North Somerset


"Well said I am new here and the amount of users that won’t engage with you unless your verified is staggering, how is someone who has just joined able to get that , when people won’t engage with you,

You know we don’t have to, right?

There’s loads of social events. Go to one and get verified.

That is very area dependent. The big social events near me are infrequent, 1-2 hours away and more importantly heavily restricted for single men to the extent that it is almost impossible to get a spot unless you are very quick, already know somebody or stand out in terms of attractiveness from the perspective of organisers. "

Every single verified person on Fab joined the site in the same position as every current unverified person.

Everyone is equal when they join. There's no cheat codes, quick fixes or secret way to get verified.

Some people manage it quickly. Others take time. Some never seem to manage it.

We're all responsible for our own activity and how quick that first verification comes is often simply down to how people choose to communicate with others and how they navigate the site.

People can choose who they talk to and what criteria they use to decide. It may well be 'easier' for some than others but hey - that's life! Same as it is off site in the big wide world. Nobody is entitled to anything just by signing up and setting up an profile. Not a conversation, a meet or indeed a verification. 🤷‍♂️

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *memickable2xxCouple
3 weeks ago

Liverpool

That would only work if reported.

Most people, us included don't bother doing just that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lanenakedMan
3 weeks ago

not far away


"No veris doesn’t equal timewaster. There are people that don’t bother with them. Not everyone wants to be Tripadvisor"

Exactly.

Verifications are terrible, so off putting. Some of them genuinely give me the heave.

A lot of people claiming time wasters are timewasters themselves. Perhaps you need to explain exactly what you describe as a waste of your time ? ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn1953Man
3 weeks ago

North Wales

It’s simple if they have got no verifications you don’t contact them so I cannot see a problem,if it’s a guy then there are lots of guys for couples to pick and with there being so many guys on here so not everyone are lucky to meet others , couples and woman don’t have no problem but guys it’s definitely a lot harder to get meets .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
3 weeks ago

Lancashire

OP,

My suggestion for what it's worth.

Be upfront, ask why they're here. Meet, chatting, or photo indulgence?

If after a certain time, you haven't met. Stop discussing anything more with them. Block and move on to the next.

I would be interested in the evidence you have with timewasters though ... and to see what it is, you finally click over when they are.

I bet I could speed that up a bit for you.

Let me know!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
3 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Well said I am new here and the amount of users that won’t engage with you unless your verified is staggering, how is someone who has just joined able to get that , when people won’t engage with you,

You know we don’t have to, right?

There’s loads of social events. Go to one and get verified.

That is very area dependent. The big social events near me are infrequent, 1-2 hours away and more importantly heavily restricted for single men to the extent that it is almost impossible to get a spot unless you are very quick, already know somebody or stand out in terms of attractiveness from the perspective of organisers.

Every single verified person on Fab joined the site in the same position as every current unverified person.

Everyone is equal when they join. There's no cheat codes, quick fixes or secret way to get verified.

Some people manage it quickly. Others take time. Some never seem to manage it.

We're all responsible for our own activity and how quick that first verification comes is often simply down to how people choose to communicate with others and how they navigate the site.

People can choose who they talk to and what criteria they use to decide. It may well be 'easier' for some than others but hey - that's life! Same as it is off site in the big wide world. Nobody is entitled to anything just by signing up and setting up an profile. Not a conversation, a meet or indeed a verification. 🤷‍♂️

Obi"

That was replying to mean regarding group socials but you points while true don't address what I was saying about group socials. They are often given on Forum as a relatively easy way to get a verification or get into the scene for people struggling. I was just saying this is often not true and same problems arise for single men. Certainly in my area it is not easy at all to get to a group social and such advice doesn't really help. That is not a personal moan as I've been around on here since the beginning and done well over the years but just an observation on the group social advice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole


"I don't know about time wasters, but I'm new to Fabswingers and I've sent about 5 or 6 messages, and none of them have been read, they just time out.

It's this just how it is, or am I doing something wrong?"

That’s how it is . It would make things easier if someone took the few seconds to say ‘ Not for us’ if not interested . Then you could simply block so they don’t come up again in your search . But most too ignorant to do that . So they crop up on your search again and again . You can’t always remember who you have contacted until you waste time opening their profile .

And you realise after a year , they are still stating they want to meet blah, blah but still have not done anything , but look at pics😆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
3 weeks ago

North Somerset


"Well said I am new here and the amount of users that won’t engage with you unless your verified is staggering, how is someone who has just joined able to get that , when people won’t engage with you,

You know we don’t have to, right?

There’s loads of social events. Go to one and get verified.

That is very area dependent. The big social events near me are infrequent, 1-2 hours away and more importantly heavily restricted for single men to the extent that it is almost impossible to get a spot unless you are very quick, already know somebody or stand out in terms of attractiveness from the perspective of organisers.

Every single verified person on Fab joined the site in the same position as every current unverified person.

Everyone is equal when they join. There's no cheat codes, quick fixes or secret way to get verified.

Some people manage it quickly. Others take time. Some never seem to manage it.

We're all responsible for our own activity and how quick that first verification comes is often simply down to how people choose to communicate with others and how they navigate the site.

People can choose who they talk to and what criteria they use to decide. It may well be 'easier' for some than others but hey - that's life! Same as it is off site in the big wide world. Nobody is entitled to anything just by signing up and setting up an profile. Not a conversation, a meet or indeed a verification. 🤷‍♂️

Obi

That was replying to mean regarding group socials but you points while true don't address what I was saying about group socials. They are often given on Forum as a relatively easy way to get a verification or get into the scene for people struggling. I was just saying this is often not true and same problems arise for single men. Certainly in my area it is not easy at all to get to a group social and such advice doesn't really help. That is not a personal moan as I've been around on here since the beginning and done well over the years but just an observation on the group social advice. "

Group socials are held all over the country, advertised in the forums and off site and yes, may involve travelling.

I've never been to the closest one to us (the Bristol social) because they exclude single men, a demographic we're interested in.

But as a single and couple I've been to socials in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Torquay and Nottingham. All of which required between 2 and 4 hours of travel, occasional public transport and hotel booking. If people really want to go to one there's no excuse.

Of course I've met people at these events who assumed there'd be play, others who lacked any for. Of social and conversational skills and others who just seemed disinterested in being there full stop.

The harsh truth is that some people lack even the bare minimum of social skills whether online or offline. And those people will definitely struggle to get verified by anyone.

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igYin n CowGirlCouple
3 weeks ago

New Cumnock

Not just time wasters but egotistical, demanding, controlling, selfish pricks! They can actually be a danger to other users and when blocked, they make new profiles. Wish there was more safety and protection for decent people on this site from getting abuse and harassment.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aconstatham616Man
3 weeks ago

york


"When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? "

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen said on this site. I've been on here for over a year and I've got no verifications because I've yet to actually meet someone from here. I also have social anxiety so I'm reluctant to go social events or clubs or even go into the chat rooms. Doesn't make me a time waster because I've got no verifications.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole

To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leverclimberMan
3 weeks ago

Stourbridge


"I don’t report . But I disagree with a lot of your post . If you are never going to actually indulge what’s the point in being on here ? The clue is in the name of the site . It’s not fab pic gatherers . "

I've been a member for about 2 months, talked to some very interesting people but not met anyone yet, mainly due to the fact that I've been on a job in India for the last 7 weeks, verifications are all well and good but not if you are 5000 miles away, can't see a way round it, any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy83SOWoman
3 weeks ago

Southampton


"To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet ."

If you’ve messaged someone before and they didn’t reply, if you message again you get a big warning message at the top of the screen to say you messaged and they didn’t reply.

I used to reply to every message I got, but after so many “but why” or generally abusive messages I just block & delete anyone I don’t want to message now.

I’ve been on the site for years, and in all that time I’ve only had two no shows for meets, if you’re getting lots of “time wasters” look at how you are using the site, not blaming people in here.

As for verifications, I hid my profile for 8 years when I was in a relationship, so when I came back to the site I hadn’t had a meet in years, you would therefore classify me as a non genuine site user/timewaster……when actually I’d just been enjoying life off site fir a while.

I don’t think there are any more non genuine people on here then there has ever been as long as you know the signs it’s easy enough to spot them anyway.

Just use the site how you want to and stop worrying about how or what other users are doing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *appyontheinsideCouple
3 weeks ago

wisbech

We haven’t been on here long but soon realise but any couple that has been on here for a year with no verification is definitely not a couple but most likely a single man using pictures of his wife or his ex

Every account should have to be photo verified in our opinion and have to be re verified every month or so because we have found men still using there coup couple Profile with women they are no longer with and its easier for them to get pics ans stuff from other people because they are verified. Or at least that’s how it seems when they start making excuses for not being able to video call or have both people in a Whatsapp group etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central


"Hi your absolutely spot on there

something needs to be done

Like a time wasters hit list 3 strikes your in a sin bin 👍"

Admin always investigate every report against a user. The onus is on us all to report as they take action, as appropriate.

People are welcome to be here for their own purposes but anyone who confirms a meet and then doesn't show, are not in the best interest of the site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aisyMayStarWoman
3 weeks ago

Brighton


"To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet ."

It’s very entitled to assume that because you’ve looked at a profile and messaged, people should respond. I just don’t have time, and I don’t want to. I am in charge of my experience of this site, no one else.

To add to that, when you go to a club, if you feel ‘obliged to indulge’ that’s on you, and no one else.

I’ve never been to a club that felt like a cattle market. Not saying you have to enjoy them, but everyone’s experience is different. If it doesn’t work for you, then that’s fair enough, but it works for plenty of people, and is a reasonable suggestion that people can take or leave.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole


"When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ?

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen said on this site. I've been on here for over a year and I've got no verifications because I've yet to actually meet someone from here. I also have social anxiety so I'm reluctant to go social events or clubs or even go into the chat rooms. Doesn't make me a time waster because I've got no verifications."

Biggest load of crap? Yet by your own post you actually verified my point! Well done! 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole


"I don’t report . But I disagree with a lot of your post . If you are never going to actually indulge what’s the point in being on here ? The clue is in the name of the site . It’s not fab pic gatherers .

I've been a member for about 2 months, talked to some very interesting people but not met anyone yet, mainly due to the fact that I've been on a job in India for the last 7 weeks, verifications are all well and good but not if you are 5000 miles away, can't see a way round it, any advice?"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Poole


"I don’t report . But I disagree with a lot of your post . If you are never going to actually indulge what’s the point in being on here ? The clue is in the name of the site . It’s not fab pic gatherers .

I've been a member for about 2 months, talked to some very interesting people but not met anyone yet, mainly due to the fact that I've been on a job in India for the last 7 weeks, verifications are all well and good but not if you are 5000 miles away, can't see a way round it, any advice?"

Yes . Seek out couples in India . Or logically don’t look when you are 5,000 away. But of logical thought goes a long way . Especially if you resort to Sarcasm …………….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
3 weeks ago

Lancashire


"To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet .

If you’ve messaged someone before and they didn’t reply, if you message again you get a big warning message at the top of the screen to say you messaged and they didn’t reply.

I used to reply to every message I got, but after so many “but why” or generally abusive messages I just block & delete anyone I don’t want to message now.

I’ve been on the site for years, and in all that time I’ve only had two no shows for meets, if you’re getting lots of “time wasters” look at how you are using the site, not blaming people in here.

As for verifications, I hid my profile for 8 years when I was in a relationship, so when I came back to the site I hadn’t had a meet in years, you would therefore classify me as a non genuine site user/timewaster……when actually I’d just been enjoying life off site fir a while.

I don’t think there are any more non genuine people on here then there has ever been as long as you know the signs it’s easy enough to spot them anyway.

Just use the site how you want to and stop worrying about how or what other users are doing. "

This for me, especially if you've been on here for a while.

If someone hasn't got back to you, be proactive and block them from your search list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
3 weeks ago

Lancashire


"To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet .

It’s very entitled to assume that because you’ve looked at a profile and messaged, people should respond. I just don’t have time, and I don’t want to. I am in charge of my experience of this site, no one else.

To add to that, when you go to a club, if you feel ‘obliged to indulge’ that’s on you, and no one else.

I’ve never been to a club that felt like a cattle market. Not saying you have to enjoy them, but everyone’s experience is different. If it doesn’t work for you, then that’s fair enough, but it works for plenty of people, and is a reasonable suggestion that people can take or leave. "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

O o O oo


"To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet ."

Your definition of a timewaster is not the definition Admin use to moderate the site.

If someone doesn't want to answer your mail then it is probabably best to assume they are not interested in you and move to the next person.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

O o O oo

Can we keep it civil when posting please.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ixFootSevenBlueEyesMan
3 weeks ago

Warsash


"No veris doesn’t equal timewaster. There are people that don’t bother with them. Not everyone wants to be Tripadvisor"

There are also those of us that can’t get any 🫠

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aconstatham616Man
3 weeks ago

york


"When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ?

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen said on this site. I've been on here for over a year and I've got no verifications because I've yet to actually meet someone from here. I also have social anxiety so I'm reluctant to go social events or clubs or even go into the chat rooms. Doesn't make me a time waster because I've got no verifications.

Biggest load of crap? Yet by your own post you actually verified my point! Well done! 🤣"

How have I verified your point? I'm not a timewaster just because I have no veris. Imagine being in your late 50's and early 60's and acting like an entitled child.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
3 weeks ago

Hull


"To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet ."

Sending a message does not entitle you to a reply.

In fact, surely, if I send you a message to say no thanks I am actually wasting even more of your time because you have to spend a few of your precious seconds reading it.

I therefore I am actually doing you a favour by not replying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ow69Man
3 weeks ago

Preston


"That’s my point . I don’t engage with them . "

If you don't engage with them, what's the problem?

There are people on here trying to meet and don't get a chance. There are others that don't meet for a while due to medical issues or personal problems. Doesn't mean they are time wasters.

Plus these so called time wasters don't impact those on here that do meet.

So again, what's the problem?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Unfortunately there's a lot of man that doesn't have any respect for themselves so you can't not expect respect from them only people that don't even know what to do in life get to the point of registered to the site just to go around mess up people time and life based on their own insecurities.. they just wanted some attention and lots of therapy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyRoy06Man
3 weeks ago

Bedford (ish)

Well OP ... it seems you aren't fond of the replies you're getting.

But at the end of the day, if you come onto forums and basically start the "you aren't using the site how I want everyone else to use this site, so you're all timewasters" argument ... what would you expect?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
3 weeks ago

kendal

I havent had a verification for over 18 months......

I had a meet last week,

2 the week before,

And 1 the week before that.

🤷‍♀️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dithPiafDidItBetter OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

Poole


"To clarify . People jumped on the verifications issue . I used that as an example . I use the correct definition of ‘ Time waster’ . As used in many dictionaries. Like it or not that definition runs a wide spectrum on here . You waste time fit example when people cannot even be bothered to take just seconds to say ‘ No thanks’ after it’s you that have at least taken the time to look at their profile and contact them . It’s all very well people saying ‘ If you don’t get a reply , it’s obvious they are not interested ‘ But a few seconds to say no , would save you contacting them again , because you can’t remember someone you may have contacted before . If they replied you simple are able to block and won’t bother them again . As said the site was brilliant to start with . But know it’s an advertising board for club meets and not much else . Not everyone wants to go to a club, which are often like a cattle market , where you feel obliged to indulge .

And I don’t need any bullshit about ‘ Not like that’ I’ve been to a few and it’s very much like that!

A meet and flirt etc takes more skill than a club meet .

Sending a message does not entitle you to a reply.

In fact, surely, if I send you a message to say no thanks I am actually wasting even more of your time because you have to spend a few of your precious seconds reading it.

I therefore I am actually doing you a favour by not replying."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtimeMan
2 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

‘ No veris doesn’t equal timewaster. There are people that don’t bother with them. Not everyone wants to be Tripadvisor’ spot on George

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enny100Man
2 weeks ago

City


"The site is now overrun with time wasters . When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? They clog up the place and are only here to waste peoples time or just perve over pics . Many have no intention of meeting or engaging . Admin needs to wheedle out these time wasters and free up the space for genuine swingers .

Most already know the ignorance and ego chasers on here . When we joined it was great for 6 months . But then it got worse and worse and bloody hard work to try and meet anyone . Give it a kick up the ‘ arris "

Can be difficult to get verified. Some people anyway . I’m sure your right that some just have no interest but I can say it’s hard to get verified

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oroRick1027Man
2 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Stood up again today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lanenakedMan
2 weeks ago

not far away

Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub that they get on here due to their edited photography. As ever its a lesson on book covers and shop windows.

Single guys, you are wasting your time. The dating apps are far more fruitful for even the most casual of 'situationships'.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo


"Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub "

So the big question is, why would you mail a woman who is so obviously below your standards?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
2 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub that they get on here due to their edited photography. As ever its a lesson on book covers and shop windows.

Single guys, you are wasting your time. The dating apps are far more fruitful for even the most casual of 'situationships'. "

But what if you don't want just a causal situationship but actually you know want to eerr ummm do some "swinging"? You know something beyond a situationship shag. Perhaps 3somes, 4somes, bigger groups, go to parties or clubs with somebody, perhaps find somebody explicitly interested in something a bit more kinky, etc. etc. I know it's hard to believe at times but this is actually a swinging site not just for random shags or for dating (although it can serve those purposes too)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
2 weeks ago

North Somerset


"Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub that they get on here due to their edited photography. As ever its a lesson on book covers and shop windows.

Single guys, you are wasting your time. The dating apps are far more fruitful for even the most casual of 'situationships'. "

I find it mildly amusing that some men get so butt hurt by rejection, however it comes.

Whether that's a no reply, a block or a simple 'no thanks'. All three are the same response essentially with the same outcome. They're not interested. At all.

Add in the inevitable abuse that often follows where the woman that was desirable enough to initially be pursued suddenly becomes someone who 'wouldn't have a hope of getting attention down the pub', because they've dared to ignore the advances of some guy, and is it any wonder people prefer to not respond at all?

'Decent' single guys don't throw their toys out of the pram when rejected. They don't throw disparaging comments at women to soothe their own egos that can't handle rejection. They understand that most people won't be compatible with eachother, accept the 'no reply is a reply' approach most take and just get on with their lives.

But then maybe my definition of decent is different to others? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ealitybitesMan
2 weeks ago

Belfast


"Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub that they get on here due to their edited photography. As ever its a lesson on book covers and shop windows.

Single guys, you are wasting your time. The dating apps are far more fruitful for even the most casual of 'situationships'. "

Would you like to know what I've been told by numerous women on fab over the years?

One of the things that attracted them and encouraged them to make first contact with me was the fact that I use the no reply and block button to my benefit and am as fussy as fuck.

I'm one of those that blends in and wouldn't get a second look down the pub but being selective and treating everyone as an equal on here is an attractive quality for many.

I don't put anyone on a pedestal or blow smoke up anyone's arse and I don't burn all my bridges by slagging off women I've chatted to just because we weren't compatible.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icebuttnaughty4uMan
2 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Its can take over a year to get a meet on here also you may have a profile and not be meeting. What does need to be done is removing inactive profiles after a year.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rs mischiefWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester

I cant remember when my last veri, was ive been on a break. I check out profiles if they look like a timewaster or their profile doesn't pique my interest I just block and move on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
2 weeks ago

Hull


"Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub that they get on here due to their edited photography. As ever its a lesson on book covers and shop windows.

Single guys, you are wasting your time. The dating apps are far more fruitful for even the most casual of 'situationships'. "

Just because a woman doesnt suit you doesn't mean she won't be attractive to someone else.

I would presume you would put me in your "no hope in a pub section" because I'm on the larger size.

I still have to be attracted to someone to have sex with them and just because someone like you have, as you suggest, lowered your standards to speak to me doesn't mean I have to have to have sex with you or even respond to your message.

Your attitude is very unattractive without even looking at your profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assy LassieWoman
2 weeks ago

Near Glasgow


"Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub that they get on here due to their edited photography. As ever its a lesson on book covers and shop windows.

Single guys, you are wasting your time. The dating apps are far more fruitful for even the most casual of 'situationships'. "

Yet you are still here. With all the sub standard women. Pot and kettle come to mind🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *KS88Man
2 weeks ago

Lancaster

Genuine profile

Mitch Dyson 🔞⛓️💪🏼🖤

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
2 weeks ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 26/09/26 06:03:17]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilva69Man
2 weeks ago

stockport


"Our last verification was over a year ago. Since then we've met friends and two singles in clubs, neither of who were on Fab. We're far from time wasters. Many time wasters have recent verifications. "

Yes, I totally agree not every meeting has to be verified

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
2 weeks ago

Lancashire


"Its at least mildly amusing how the non reply fab rule and the block function have been gallantly used as a weapon against decent single guys on here mostly by women that wouldn't have a hope of getting the attention down the pub that they get on here due to their edited photography. As ever its a lesson on book covers and shop windows.

Single guys, you are wasting your time. The dating apps are far more fruitful for even the most casual of 'situationships'. "

....and thank god most of us don't want the attention down the pub.

We settle there for peace

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *obbieduffMan
2 weeks ago

ALFRETON


"The site is now overrun with time wasters . When someone has no verification after a year , you have to be suspect . Why are they on here ? They clog up the place and are only here to waste peoples time or just perve over pics . Many have no intention of meeting or engaging . Admin needs to wheedle out these time wasters and free up the space for genuine swingers . So what you are suggesting is the site cuts off its main revenue stream - I.e. paying customers? As above not all non verified people are here to waste your time, most of us have friends and like to chat.

Most already know the ignorance and ego chasers on here . When we joined it was great for 6 months . But then it got worse and worse and bloody hard work to try and meet anyone . Give it a kick up the ‘ arris "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top