FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Looked at me Filtering

Jump to newest
 

By *heekyNerd OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Liverpool

Does anyone know if there is a way to have only people you might be interested in trigger the “looked at me” page?

All I seem to get is men, and that’s not the target demographic, and while I’m aware 90% of women hide anyway and don’t shave it set to show they looked, but I’d rather see 2 people had looked and they be 1 female and 1 couple than see 10 dudes I’ll never be interested in getting in touch with.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
4 weeks ago

Midlands

If you put the message filter on so men can't message you, then they won't show up as looked at you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heekyNerd OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Liverpool


"If you put the message filter on so men can't message you, then they won't show up as looked at you."

Well… I did not know this…

But what if you leave men able to message purely so the odd guy with a FWB he wants to play with wants to tag you in?

This is a dilemma now hahaha.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *heekyNerd OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Liverpool


"If you put the message filter on so men can't message you, then they won't show up as looked at you."

Oh… but thank you for taking the time… much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top